Batman promotion with GTX560ti
I bought a GTX560ti from a qualifying retailer and its the right card for it (GTX560ti DS SC). They told me I had to contact you guys. I was browsing the forums and it said for the most part to contact the seller. This situation really doesn't help me. I was swayed into it by the promo as i was planning on buying a cheaper GTX. Can someone @ Nvidia shed some light on my situation? I would like what I was intending on getting and what was advertised on the site I got it from. There is a huge picture of "get a free copy of batman" on the site and its not right i'm getting a back and forth. Thank you in advance.
I bought a GTX560ti from a qualifying retailer and its the right card for it (GTX560ti DS SC). They told me I had to contact you guys. I was browsing the forums and it said for the most part to contact the seller. This situation really doesn't help me. I was swayed into it by the promo as i was planning on buying a cheaper GTX. Can someone @ Nvidia shed some light on my situation? I would like what I was intending on getting and what was advertised on the site I got it from. There is a huge picture of "get a free copy of batman" on the site and its not right i'm getting a back and forth. Thank you in advance.

Posted 03/24/2012 07:17 AM   
I kinda have the same problem here, I bought a 560Ti 3 months ago in a qualified retailer, there was no mention of this on the box but the promo page says any 560 should get it, when asking to the retailer they just say to ask nvidia, does the promo code is suppose to be shiped with the card in the manual or something ?
Whats the procedure when they forgot to put that code in the box ?
I kinda have the same problem here, I bought a 560Ti 3 months ago in a qualified retailer, there was no mention of this on the box but the promo page says any 560 should get it, when asking to the retailer they just say to ask nvidia, does the promo code is suppose to be shiped with the card in the manual or something ?

Whats the procedure when they forgot to put that code in the box ?

Posted 03/30/2012 09:31 AM   
Scroll To Top