Problem Driver Not Compatible On GT 610M Asus A53SD-SX 490 D
Hey Im From Indonesia...
can u Help me ?? I Bought my laptop Asus A53SD-SX 490 D No More than 1 week...Im still confuse and frustation with The VGA..
Nvidia Geforce GT 610 M...I was Download the All Driver....But still....The Graphic Still Not Compatible....
I Want My Money Back...
or u can help me ??? To Fix This problem ????
Im Very'' Angry With This Situation.....
Hey Im From Indonesia...

can u Help me ?? I Bought my laptop Asus A53SD-SX 490 D No More than 1 week...Im still confuse and frustation with The VGA..

Nvidia Geforce GT 610 M...I was Download the All Driver....But still....The Graphic Still Not Compatible....

I Want My Money Back...

or u can help me ??? To Fix This problem ????

Im Very'' Angry With This Situation.....

Posted 03/24/2012 07:07 AM   
We haven't officially provide support for many of the 600 series laptop GPUs on our site yet but should happen soon. However, depending on the model of your laptop, the 296.10 driver may support the 630M and 610M.

What driver version did you tried that gave you the "graphics not compatible" error?

What is the version of the GPU driver that came with your laptop?
We haven't officially provide support for many of the 600 series laptop GPUs on our site yet but should happen soon. However, depending on the model of your laptop, the 296.10 driver may support the 630M and 610M.

What driver version did you tried that gave you the "graphics not compatible" error?

What is the version of the GPU driver that came with your laptop?

NVIDIA Techical Support

Posted 03/27/2012 11:04 PM   
To play it safe ? you may want to revert to the old driver , you can do this pretty easily by doing a system restore , Lap tops are more proprietary with things than desktops , and if the old saw ain't broke ? don't fix it . Good Luck .
To play it safe ? you may want to revert to the old driver , you can do this pretty easily by doing a system restore , Lap tops are more proprietary with things than desktops , and if the old saw ain't broke ? don't fix it . Good Luck .

Posted 03/28/2012 12:04 AM   
I'm using an ASUS N53SM-S1052V and having the same issue with my GeForce GT 630M.
I'm trying to use the latest drivers (296.10-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql), however none of versions except those originally installed on the laptop work. All these drivers simply state that there isn't any compatible hardware.
Furthermore, your auto-detect tool on the driver website tells me I need to download drivers from Alienware, which isn't possible.
I'm using an ASUS N53SM-S1052V and having the same issue with my GeForce GT 630M.

I'm trying to use the latest drivers (296.10-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql), however none of versions except those originally installed on the laptop work. All these drivers simply state that there isn't any compatible hardware.

Furthermore, your auto-detect tool on the driver website tells me I need to download drivers from Alienware, which isn't possible.

ASUS N53SM S1052V

Posted 04/06/2012 10:14 PM   
Well thank you for that answer, I am sick and tired of you manufactures trying to get something to the marked to turn the quickest profit and get around to supporting it when they feel like it. I have been a loyal Nvidia buyer for over 10 years weather you had the latest and greatest or didn't. Well no more i am jumping to AMD,they seem to have there **** together when it comes to drivers releases even for there newest products.

Thanks,
A former customer.
Well thank you for that answer, I am sick and tired of you manufactures trying to get something to the marked to turn the quickest profit and get around to supporting it when they feel like it. I have been a loyal Nvidia buyer for over 10 years weather you had the latest and greatest or didn't. Well no more i am jumping to AMD,they seem to have there **** together when it comes to drivers releases even for there newest products.

Thanks,

A former customer.

Posted 05/30/2012 02:36 PM   
[quote name='mrgummage' date='06 April 2012 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1333750492' post='1392824']
[/quote]

I have the same computer and problem :S
[quote name='mrgummage' date='06 April 2012 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1333750492' post='1392824']

I have the same computer and problem :S

Posted 06/01/2012 04:08 PM   
Scroll To Top