Modern Warfare 3 crash glasses locking up turning off then going back to normal
Hey guys just got modern warfare 3 for my birthday and when i play with 3d vision on it will start to lock up. The glass then turn off and then turn back on and every thing goes back to normal. Has any ever heard of this before. Sometimes the screen just goes white with lines running down it. I know its not the glasses or the emitter i am wondering if it is a glitch with the game. Please help really like this game and want to be competitive but i can't if i am lagging all the time.

Video Card is an gtx 275 and is hiting temps of about 80c not any higher than that though.
Hey guys just got modern warfare 3 for my birthday and when i play with 3d vision on it will start to lock up. The glass then turn off and then turn back on and every thing goes back to normal. Has any ever heard of this before. Sometimes the screen just goes white with lines running down it. I know its not the glasses or the emitter i am wondering if it is a glitch with the game. Please help really like this game and want to be competitive but i can't if i am lagging all the time.

Video Card is an gtx 275 and is hiting temps of about 80c not any higher than that though.

Posted 03/23/2012 07:20 AM   
Were you able to make the 3D crosshair work, or are you playing the game with the annoying 2D crosshair???? I know you can use Nvidia laser sight, but having it mixed up with the game's 2D crosshair is unbearable for me.
Were you able to make the 3D crosshair work, or are you playing the game with the annoying 2D crosshair???? I know you can use Nvidia laser sight, but having it mixed up with the game's 2D crosshair is unbearable for me.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bits - Core i7 2600K @ 4.5ghz - Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z68 - Geforce EVGA GTX 690 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24 (2T) - Thermaltake Armor+ - SSD Intel 510 Series Sata3 256GB - HD WD Caviar Black Sata3 64mb 2TB - HD WD Caviar Black 1TB Sata3 64mb - Bose Sound System - LG H20L GGW Blu Ray/DVD/CD RW - LG GH20 DVD RAM - PSU Thermaltake Toughpower 1000W - Samsung S27A950D 3D Vision Ready + 3D HDTV SAMSUNG PL63C7000 3DTVPLAY + ROLLERMOD CHECKERBOARD

Posted 03/23/2012 03:07 PM   
oddly enough it has both the 2d and 3d cross hair when i play so i have a red circle then white lines around it. Still haven't figured this whole system out yet. >.<
oddly enough it has both the 2d and 3d cross hair when i play so i have a red circle then white lines around it. Still haven't figured this whole system out yet. >.<

Posted 03/23/2012 04:04 PM   
please tell me someone has a fix for this I have tried everything why would i lose 3d mode only on one game? I tried locking vsync and setting it to 120hz still not working.
please tell me someone has a fix for this I have tried everything why would i lose 3d mode only on one game? I tried locking vsync and setting it to 120hz still not working.

Posted 03/25/2012 04:54 AM   
Scroll To Top