Gear Up For Life question
I just bought a video card and it included a postal card size paper saying Your New GEFORCE maybe your last yada yada. It provided me with a code to enter here on the site to become eligible for the Nvidia Gear Up For Life sweepstakes. How ever I can not find the place I need to enter this code. It says to go to www.geforce.com/gearupforlife but when I go here it says page does not exist. How do I enter this code to enter me into the sweepstake?
I just bought a video card and it included a postal card size paper saying Your New GEFORCE maybe your last yada yada. It provided me with a code to enter here on the site to become eligible for the Nvidia Gear Up For Life sweepstakes. How ever I can not find the place I need to enter this code. It says to go to www.geforce.com/gearupforlife but when I go here it says page does not exist. How do I enter this code to enter me into the sweepstake?

Posted 03/22/2012 04:06 AM   
http://www.geforce.com/LandingPage/gear-up-for-life /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smile:' />
http://www.geforce.com/LandingPage/gear-up-for-life /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smile:' />

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 03/22/2012 04:21 AM   
Ty much for your quick response. and WOOT WOOT Lady luck needs to be on my side for this one. I desperately need it. =/ Thanks Nvidia for the chance at this sweepstakes. So awesome of you. By the way should I get a confirmation email that I entered or no?
Ty much for your quick response. and WOOT WOOT Lady luck needs to be on my side for this one. I desperately need it. =/ Thanks Nvidia for the chance at this sweepstakes. So awesome of you. By the way should I get a confirmation email that I entered or no?

Posted 03/22/2012 04:27 AM   
Not quite sure unfortunately, I would assume so, make sure the spam folders don't eat it and good luck!
Not quite sure unfortunately, I would assume so, make sure the spam folders don't eat it and good luck!

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 03/22/2012 04:44 AM   
Scroll To Top