driber errors after Update to 296.10
Hi guys,

I updated my NVIDIA driver to 296.10.
After this update, I get a black screen (for a few seconds) very often.
This screen comes, If I open small thinks like a browser or a mail client.

Sometimes, its so much, that I got a bluescreen.

My System Details:
Card: NVIDEA GeForce GTS 450

The following Screens are plugged:
1. Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD (VGA,1920x1080)
2. FUJITSU Siemens L19-2 (DVI, 1280x1024)

Any ideas?
Hi guys,

I updated my NVIDIA driver to 296.10.

After this update, I get a black screen (for a few seconds) very often.

This screen comes, If I open small thinks like a browser or a mail client.

Sometimes, its so much, that I got a bluescreen.

My System Details:

Card: NVIDEA GeForce GTS 450

The following Screens are plugged:

1. Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD (VGA,1920x1080)

2. FUJITSU Siemens L19-2 (DVI, 1280x1024)

Any ideas?

Posted 03/21/2012 06:27 PM   
Hi, We are currently looking at a few other similar reports and collecting more information on this to help narrow it down.

If you could please contact us via our support channel here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask

In your email submission please make a note that the incident should be forwarded to me (Josh) and provide your DXDIAG and MSINFO32 files attached to your email submission.

In the mean time please revert back to the 295 drivers and that should resolve this issue.
Hi, We are currently looking at a few other similar reports and collecting more information on this to help narrow it down.

If you could please contact us via our support channel here: http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/ask

In your email submission please make a note that the incident should be forwarded to me (Josh) and provide your DXDIAG and MSINFO32 files attached to your email submission.

In the mean time please revert back to the 295 drivers and that should resolve this issue.

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 03/21/2012 07:12 PM   
Hi everibody ... sorry for the bad english but i want say a thing ... im buyed a Club 3D GeForce GTS 450 and this made crash my PC ( followed by the BSoD ).... i've installed the newest drivers 296.10 ... after a lot of crashes im uninstall it ( ...cleaned all with Driversweeper and Ccleaner ) and installed the 275.33 ( im find it on the installation CD ) .... now my PC does not crash more .... /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />
Hi everibody ... sorry for the bad english but i want say a thing ... im buyed a Club 3D GeForce GTS 450 and this made crash my PC ( followed by the BSoD ).... i've installed the newest drivers 296.10 ... after a lot of crashes im uninstall it ( ...cleaned all with Driversweeper and Ccleaner ) and installed the 275.33 ( im find it on the installation CD ) .... now my PC does not crash more .... /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />

Posted 04/22/2012 09:45 AM   
Scroll To Top