Overclockin GT520 error
Hello.

I was about to overclock my card, but when i install the system tool, and was about to change some parameters.
The following error showed up " NVIDIA control panel application 4.3.790.0 "
it says that windows trying to find a solution & i should close the program.

Please help me or give me a tip on how to fix it.
emails are also acceptable!
Hello.

I was about to overclock my card, but when i install the system tool, and was about to change some parameters.

The following error showed up " NVIDIA control panel application 4.3.790.0 "

it says that windows trying to find a solution & i should close the program.

Please help me or give me a tip on how to fix it.

emails are also acceptable!

Posted 03/19/2012 01:11 AM   
1: Nvidia system tools is bad software. Dont' use it.
2: Overclocking a GT520 is pretty much pointless. Its like trying to do up a 1300cc Mazda... There is not going to be any noticable performance increase from overclocking such a low end card.
1: Nvidia system tools is bad software. Dont' use it.

2: Overclocking a GT520 is pretty much pointless. Its like trying to do up a 1300cc Mazda... There is not going to be any noticable performance increase from overclocking such a low end card.
Agree with Raptor , as far as overclocking that card , the results ? negligible at best .
Agree with Raptor , as far as overclocking that card , the results ? negligible at best .

Posted 03/19/2012 03:06 AM   
how do i remove the " tools " ?
how do i remove the " tools " ?

Posted 03/19/2012 03:10 AM   
Go to control panel - programs and features . and find it on the list and click on it to remove it . good luck and welcome to the forums .
Go to control panel - programs and features . and find it on the list and click on it to remove it . good luck and welcome to the forums .

Posted 03/19/2012 03:18 AM   
Scroll To Top