Television Setup Wizard
I seached the forum, and couldn't find a solution to this issue.

GE Force 7950 GT
Win XP SP3

Nvidia Control panel, drivers release date Feb. 2012.

How do I reverse the settings I did on the TV setup wizard, and want it back to its original undefiled state. I mean, I just want our of the Television setup. I've uninstalled, re-installed. Unseat the card, re-seat. Rolled back drivers, uninstalled Nvidia Control Paney...etc etc etc.... Spoke to live chat, which was a waste. Anyone here know how ? I don't know which part of the registry to remove the settings. Anyone know ?

Thanks in advance.
I seached the forum, and couldn't find a solution to this issue.

GE Force 7950 GT

Win XP SP3

Nvidia Control panel, drivers release date Feb. 2012.

How do I reverse the settings I did on the TV setup wizard, and want it back to its original undefiled state. I mean, I just want our of the Television setup. I've uninstalled, re-installed. Unseat the card, re-seat. Rolled back drivers, uninstalled Nvidia Control Paney...etc etc etc.... Spoke to live chat, which was a waste. Anyone here know how ? I don't know which part of the registry to remove the settings. Anyone know ?

Thanks in advance.

Posted 03/05/2012 09:15 PM   
Figured it out. Don't know why I did not think of it from the beginning. Systemm RESTORE !!! back to normal. That setup is nasty...there should be an option to reverse the changes. Now, just need to figure out why sometimes, the monitor does not recover from power save, after installing new drivers for Graphics card...insteresting...yet I could not find anything on the Nvidia Control Panel regarding these settings.
Figured it out. Don't know why I did not think of it from the beginning. Systemm RESTORE !!! back to normal. That setup is nasty...there should be an option to reverse the changes. Now, just need to figure out why sometimes, the monitor does not recover from power save, after installing new drivers for Graphics card...insteresting...yet I could not find anything on the Nvidia Control Panel regarding these settings.

Posted 03/05/2012 10:32 PM   
Scroll To Top