GT 520MX HDMI crash
Hi everyone! I've got a problem with my GeForce GT 520MX 1024 MB. I was playing games with my notebook plugged to the TV via HDMI (32" Philips LED TV, just in case) and keeps crashing and restarting, no blue screen, nothing.
My notebook is the Asus K53SC, Intel Core i5-2430M 2,8 GHz and 4GB DDR3. The games works perfect in the notebook's screen, but doesn't work too much time in the TV.
Please if anyone know how to solve this, tell me!!!
Thx!!
Hi everyone! I've got a problem with my GeForce GT 520MX 1024 MB. I was playing games with my notebook plugged to the TV via HDMI (32" Philips LED TV, just in case) and keeps crashing and restarting, no blue screen, nothing.

My notebook is the Asus K53SC, Intel Core i5-2430M 2,8 GHz and 4GB DDR3. The games works perfect in the notebook's screen, but doesn't work too much time in the TV.

Thx!!

Posted 03/05/2012 02:14 AM   
[quote name='javifrancia' date='04 March 2012 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1330913644' post='1378649']
Thx!!
[/quote]
Without any error message to go on, its hard to say what is causing it. See if you can configure Windows not to reset when the error occurs. If you do see a BSOD screen, take a pic of the error or write down the file that's having issue, then that should make it easier to debug it.

1) Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2) Click System -> Advanced
3) On the Advanced tab, click Settings under Startup and Recovery
4) Make sure "Automatically Restart:" is unchecked
5) In the Write Debugging information, choose "Small Memory Dump"

Are their any games that play fine via TV?
[quote name='javifrancia' date='04 March 2012 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1330913644' post='1378649']

Thx!!

Without any error message to go on, its hard to say what is causing it. See if you can configure Windows not to reset when the error occurs. If you do see a BSOD screen, take a pic of the error or write down the file that's having issue, then that should make it easier to debug it.

1) Click Start, and then click Control Panel.

2) Click System -> Advanced

3) On the Advanced tab, click Settings under Startup and Recovery

4) Make sure "Automatically Restart:" is unchecked

5) In the Write Debugging information, choose "Small Memory Dump"

Are their any games that play fine via TV?

NVIDIA Techical Support

Posted 03/06/2012 12:49 AM   
Scroll To Top