Bezel Issue
Is their a reason why the road for correcting the bezel will not show up?

I got it working yesterday but I wanted to adjust the bezel resolution a little more, but I am unable to get the "road(s)" to appear on my screens. I can still edit the pixel values, but have nothing to base it on because for some reason the road wont show up.

Any help would be awesome :)
Is their a reason why the road for correcting the bezel will not show up?

I got it working yesterday but I wanted to adjust the bezel resolution a little more, but I am unable to get the "road(s)" to appear on my screens. I can still edit the pixel values, but have nothing to base it on because for some reason the road wont show up.

Any help would be awesome :)

Posted 03/03/2012 06:12 PM   
Try switching to a non surround setup, and back to surround should give you the bezel road thing
Try switching to a non surround setup, and back to surround should give you the bezel road thing

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 03/03/2012 10:13 PM   
Scroll To Top