NVIDIA Drivers exclamation point in device manager GEForce3 TI200 64mb
i have 4 drivers in device manager with yellow exclamation points and states unknown device under the sound, video, game controllers.
I have removed and redownloaded original CD drivers, Dell Drivers, NVIDIA drivers and still same thing. All of them state drivers not installed code 28.

the only thing that has changed before this starting issue - is that i removed a SATA cable usb style ends from a card inside while powered down that had nothing attached to it - it was for a external drive. could this possibly cause problems maybe because i removed incorrectly.

Dell Dimension 8200 original card for turtle beach sound 6 speaker 5.1 sound
i have 4 drivers in device manager with yellow exclamation points and states unknown device under the sound, video, game controllers.

I have removed and redownloaded original CD drivers, Dell Drivers, NVIDIA drivers and still same thing. All of them state drivers not installed code 28.

the only thing that has changed before this starting issue - is that i removed a SATA cable usb style ends from a card inside while powered down that had nothing attached to it - it was for a external drive. could this possibly cause problems maybe because i removed incorrectly.

Dell Dimension 8200 original card for turtle beach sound 6 speaker 5.1 sound

Posted 02/26/2012 06:18 PM   
Scroll To Top