Pictures working in interleaved on website?
I want to be able to view pictures in interleaved 3d on Nvidia's 3d photo website. I've seen other websites using the same sort of picture format that allow me to pick interleave rather than SBS, anaglyph, or whatever, but with Nvidia's site they don't seem to have the option despite them supporting interleaved 3d with my Acer HR274H. Am I missing it? Do they plan to implement this feature? Only way I can view a photo in 3d now is download the photo and view it. I have the latest drivers that allow windowed 3d interleaved to work.
I want to be able to view pictures in interleaved 3d on Nvidia's 3d photo website. I've seen other websites using the same sort of picture format that allow me to pick interleave rather than SBS, anaglyph, or whatever, but with Nvidia's site they don't seem to have the option despite them supporting interleaved 3d with my Acer HR274H. Am I missing it? Do they plan to implement this feature? Only way I can view a photo in 3d now is download the photo and view it. I have the latest drivers that allow windowed 3d interleaved to work.

Posted 02/26/2012 02:37 PM   
Scroll To Top