GeForce 6150 SE MotherBoard/Video Card Help!
hello,

I am new to these forums. I didnt really know where to post but, so i bought a HP Pavilion pc last summer for 700$ not knowing what i am buying, i thought its good and stuff. But after half a year i cant even play old games. So what i want to ask is there anyone that could help me get my pc up to date with the space i have in my case here is the picture of it: [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/atvaizd013e.jpg/][IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5461/atvaizd013e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I just want someone to help me find a video card that would fit and run in my pc, or help me find a new motherboard, psu and video card. Because most of the time i spend on my computer is gaming, and new games are coming out, and i cant play them.

Can someone help me or tell me what to do ! PLEASE

Sorry for bad english.

Thanks
hello,

I am new to these forums. I didnt really know where to post but, so i bought a HP Pavilion pc last summer for 700$ not knowing what i am buying, i thought its good and stuff. But after half a year i cant even play old games. So what i want to ask is there anyone that could help me get my pc up to date with the space i have in my case here is the picture of it: Image

I just want someone to help me find a video card that would fit and run in my pc, or help me find a new motherboard, psu and video card. Because most of the time i spend on my computer is gaming, and new games are coming out, and i cant play them.

Can someone help me or tell me what to do ! PLEASE

Sorry for bad english.

Thanks

Posted 02/25/2012 03:02 AM   
[quote name='WaS^TeD' date='24 February 2012 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1330138953' post='1374731']

[/quote]

Seriously....
New Motherboard
New PSU
New Videocard

You forgot to mention the CASE since they wont fit in that one.

So basically you need a WHOLE NEW COMPUTER.

www.ibuypower.com
[url="http://www.cyberpowerpc.com"]www.cyberpowerpc.com[/url]
[quote name='WaS^TeD' date='24 February 2012 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1330138953' post='1374731']

Seriously....

New Motherboard

New PSU

New Videocard

www.ibuypower.com

www.cyberpowerpc.com

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""

Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

Posted 02/25/2012 04:04 AM   
[quote name='Greybear' date='25 February 2012 - 04:04 AM' timestamp='1330142684' post='1374745']
Seriously....
New Motherboard
New PSU
New Videocard

www.ibuypower.com
[url="http://www.cyberpowerpc.com"]www.cyberpowerpc.com[/url]
[/quote]

Is there a way i could not buy a new computer and buy the video card and psu?
[quote name='Greybear' date='25 February 2012 - 04:04 AM' timestamp='1330142684' post='1374745']

Seriously....

New Motherboard

New PSU

New Videocard

www.ibuypower.com

www.cyberpowerpc.com

Is there a way i could not buy a new computer and buy the video card and psu?

Posted 02/25/2012 03:46 PM   
What is the EXACT make and model of that computer?

What you might be needing is a CHEAP case / Psu combo from NewEgg, then a decent Vid card around the 2xx series.....Otherwise, youd have to get a much better PSU to run a much better GPU.
What is the EXACT make and model of that computer?

What you might be needing is a CHEAP case / Psu combo from NewEgg, then a decent Vid card around the 2xx series.....Otherwise, youd have to get a much better PSU to run a much better GPU.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""

Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

Posted 02/25/2012 06:22 PM   
Scroll To Top