OPS Does it work?
Hi folks :)

I discovered the Nvidia OPS today. I was initially exctied about it, thinking I could get optimal setting for my games..
Sadly I cannot. I chose Skyrim, and looked at the settings in OPS, clicked to choose my Graphics card, but the settings or fps didnot change..... I assumed they would change upon choosing different Graphics card to reflect the cards. I tried 3 games but could ot get the OPS setting to change. Is this a bug? Does this work? I tried on Chrome & IE9 - same for both :(

Also, tho slightly old, my Graphics card is not listed. Gtx280. I know it was superceeded by the 285 and by many card since, but what card am I supossed to choose from the list? Which would be the closest to my own?

Thanks for any helpful replies
Hi folks :)

I discovered the Nvidia OPS today. I was initially exctied about it, thinking I could get optimal setting for my games..

Sadly I cannot. I chose Skyrim, and looked at the settings in OPS, clicked to choose my Graphics card, but the settings or fps didnot change..... I assumed they would change upon choosing different Graphics card to reflect the cards. I tried 3 games but could ot get the OPS setting to change. Is this a bug? Does this work? I tried on Chrome & IE9 - same for both :(

Also, tho slightly old, my Graphics card is not listed. Gtx280. I know it was superceeded by the 285 and by many card since, but what card am I supossed to choose from the list? Which would be the closest to my own?

Thanks for any helpful replies

Posted 02/24/2012 07:03 PM   
Scroll To Top