Black screen problem.
Hello everyone.
I have older graphic card and today morning it started to update.. after restart the screen went black. What should I do? Thanks a lot. /confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':confused:' />
Hello everyone.

I have older graphic card and today morning it started to update.. after restart the screen went black. What should I do? Thanks a lot. /confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':confused:' />

Posted 02/23/2012 09:53 AM   
Same here. The XP x86 driver installed fine, but the Vista x64 resulted in a black screen. Tried it three times (installed; then uninstalled and installed; then installed in safe mode), with the same results.

Just playing a hunch -- are you using one monitor or two?
Same here. The XP x86 driver installed fine, but the Vista x64 resulted in a black screen. Tried it three times (installed; then uninstalled and installed; then installed in safe mode), with the same results.

Just playing a hunch -- are you using one monitor or two?

Posted 02/25/2012 05:18 AM   
[url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=223422"]already been posted here[/url]

Posted 02/25/2012 06:37 PM   
Sounds like all the problems there were with laptops. I'm using a desktop, so add one other twist to the problem.
Sounds like all the problems there were with laptops. I'm using a desktop, so add one other twist to the problem.

Posted 02/26/2012 03:36 PM   
Scroll To Top