Stop my projector from switching refresh rate and resolution
Okay first of all maybe I am doing something wrong but the only way i could get the 3d Vision working with my projector is to tell nvidia setup that I have a CRT monitor that runs at 120hz since it says my viewsonic pjd5122 is not supported. Maybe someone has a better way of doing this?

If that is the only way to set up my projector then my question is then how do I keep my projector from switching resolution and refresh rate?
Ex. I can only view 3d content on the stereoscopic player if I keep it in windowed mode but once I switch to full screen it lowers the refresh rate from 120hz to 85hz. This also happens if I try to play a game like vice city. That game switches my fresh rate from 120hz to 60hz.

Does anybody have any advice to keep my projector always running at 120hz or a better way to get nvision to recognize my projector. Thanks everyone.
Okay first of all maybe I am doing something wrong but the only way i could get the 3d Vision working with my projector is to tell nvidia setup that I have a CRT monitor that runs at 120hz since it says my viewsonic pjd5122 is not supported. Maybe someone has a better way of doing this?

If that is the only way to set up my projector then my question is then how do I keep my projector from switching resolution and refresh rate?

Ex. I can only view 3d content on the stereoscopic player if I keep it in windowed mode but once I switch to full screen it lowers the refresh rate from 120hz to 85hz. This also happens if I try to play a game like vice city. That game switches my fresh rate from 120hz to 60hz.

Does anybody have any advice to keep my projector always running at 120hz or a better way to get nvision to recognize my projector. Thanks everyone.

Posted 02/23/2012 01:51 AM   
Do you use 3d vision or 3d tv play?

If 3d vision http://3dvision-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2027
acer 5360 inf should do it.(if you can run 720p 60 3d hz)
Do you use 3d vision or 3d tv play?

If 3d vision http://3dvision-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2027

acer 5360 inf should do it.(if you can run 720p 60 3d hz)
Scroll To Top