Removing Uninstalled Program Entries in Managed 3D Settings
Hello,

For the background, I've installed many games and 3D apps (that use GPU). Their 3D program settings are either automatically provided by NVIDIA or I manually added it so that they're listed in the combobox "Select a program to customize:".

Now that I've uninstalled some of them, I wonder why the program entries are still listed in the combobox and it's really cluttering as they are no longer needed nor used.

Thus, I'd like to ask how to clean up those uninstalled/obsolete program entries from the combobox. I want my program settings looks clean from unnecessary program entries, but I can't use Remove button to do it as it's disabled.

Thanks.
Hello,

For the background, I've installed many games and 3D apps (that use GPU). Their 3D program settings are either automatically provided by NVIDIA or I manually added it so that they're listed in the combobox "Select a program to customize:".

Now that I've uninstalled some of them, I wonder why the program entries are still listed in the combobox and it's really cluttering as they are no longer needed nor used.

Thus, I'd like to ask how to clean up those uninstalled/obsolete program entries from the combobox. I want my program settings looks clean from unnecessary program entries, but I can't use Remove button to do it as it's disabled.

Thanks.

Posted 02/22/2012 05:51 AM   
Scroll To Top