SLI Profile Swapping? SLI Profile swapping; Is there a way?
Good evening all,

Just upgraded my system to a new Nvidia Surround system (it's friggan sweet!) and was wondering if there was a way to pre-set profiles for easy swapping. Ultimately I'd like to be able to swap between an Nvidia Surround Profile (for gaming) and an Nvidia SLI Tri-Monitor display profile (for School/Work/browsing/etc), I did a few searches on the web and through the forums here and everything I've tripped over so far involved the Nview Utility which, from what I understand, only support the Quatro line cards. Is there such a program/utility that will allow me to do what I want or have I somehow overlooked that functionality in the Nvidia Control Panel.

If this is a dumb question, feel free to slap me repeatedly, but when you're done at least point me in the right direction, lol. Thanks! :D
Good evening all,

Just upgraded my system to a new Nvidia Surround system (it's friggan sweet!) and was wondering if there was a way to pre-set profiles for easy swapping. Ultimately I'd like to be able to swap between an Nvidia Surround Profile (for gaming) and an Nvidia SLI Tri-Monitor display profile (for School/Work/browsing/etc), I did a few searches on the web and through the forums here and everything I've tripped over so far involved the Nview Utility which, from what I understand, only support the Quatro line cards. Is there such a program/utility that will allow me to do what I want or have I somehow overlooked that functionality in the Nvidia Control Panel.

If this is a dumb question, feel free to slap me repeatedly, but when you're done at least point me in the right direction, lol. Thanks! :D

Posted 02/22/2012 03:30 AM   
Scroll To Top