295.73 + 560 Ti + Battlefield 3 - ISSUES REMAIN
I am STILL getting these stupid problems with my 560 Ti. This is ridiculous. And no, reinstalling windows and the game didn't help, neither did a clean install of the drivers, neither did anything. Nothing works. I'm still getting these odd colours on the solider uniforms and artifacts on certain maps, sometimes things like buildings in the distance turn green, the mountain on davamand will have a huge green streak running up it. This is absolutely unacceptable.

This is an example of the issues I am seeing:

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/bf32012-02-0705-54-51-11.png

I am not the only one who has the exact same issue:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a201/greeneye123/Games/8de31306.jpg

I HAVE reinstalled everything (and I mean EVERYTHING)
I HAVE gotten my 560 replaced with another on the premise that it was faulty
I HAVE tried each and every single driver known to man
I HAVE replaced HDD's, SSD's, RAM kits, and so on to stop this issue.

And I did NOT have any of these issues on my AMD cards. I bought a 560 Ti because I liked the performance and the driver interface. If only I had known.

Until these issues with the 560 Ti are fixed I will never buy another NVIDIA product, and I will never recommend one.

These latest drivers are supposed to fix these issues, AND YET THEY DO NOTHING! It is quite simply abysmal and unacceptable.
I am STILL getting these stupid problems with my 560 Ti. This is ridiculous. And no, reinstalling windows and the game didn't help, neither did a clean install of the drivers, neither did anything. Nothing works. I'm still getting these odd colours on the solider uniforms and artifacts on certain maps, sometimes things like buildings in the distance turn green, the mountain on davamand will have a huge green streak running up it. This is absolutely unacceptable.

This is an example of the issues I am seeing:

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx299/adrian5606/bf32012-02-0705-54-51-11.png

I am not the only one who has the exact same issue:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a201/greeneye123/Games/8de31306.jpg

I HAVE reinstalled everything (and I mean EVERYTHING)

I HAVE gotten my 560 replaced with another on the premise that it was faulty

I HAVE tried each and every single driver known to man

I HAVE replaced HDD's, SSD's, RAM kits, and so on to stop this issue.

And I did NOT have any of these issues on my AMD cards. I bought a 560 Ti because I liked the performance and the driver interface. If only I had known.

Until these issues with the 560 Ti are fixed I will never buy another NVIDIA product, and I will never recommend one.

These latest drivers are supposed to fix these issues, AND YET THEY DO NOTHING! It is quite simply abysmal and unacceptable.

Posted 02/22/2012 02:35 AM   
did you and everyone else that complain about BF3 ever think that maybe it's the POS game itself??
I continue to see the same complaints about that sorry game since the day it came out.
and i have read the same complaints at the AMD/ATI forums also.
did you and everyone else that complain about BF3 ever think that maybe it's the POS game itself??

I continue to see the same complaints about that sorry game since the day it came out.

and i have read the same complaints at the AMD/ATI forums also.

Corsair C70 case, ASUS Sabertooth X58,Intel i7 970 6 core cpu, 24gigs Avant memory, PNY GTX 680 4GB, Corsair AX1200 psu with sleeved cables, Sound Blaster Z, 2 LG Blu-Ray, 2 Crucial M500 120GB SSD, 1 Seagate 500GB HDD, 1 Western Digital VelociRaptor 1TB HDD, Microsoft SideWinder X4 keyboard, Corsair M65 mouse, Xbox 360 controller, Logitech 5.1 speakers, LG 27" IPS LED monitor, 3 Noctua 120mm fans, 2 Noctua 140mm fans, 1 Noctua 92mm fan, Noctua NH-C12P SE14 140mm SSO cpu cooler. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. GPU has a small overclock by me.

Posted 02/22/2012 04:57 AM   
LOL... hahahaa... /w00twave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00twave:' /> This is the game issue. So, Dice has to fix this... /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />
Neither NVIDIA nor AMD can fix this thing /pirate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pirate:' />
LOL... hahahaa... /w00twave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00twave:' /> This is the game issue. So, Dice has to fix this... /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />

Neither NVIDIA nor AMD can fix this thing /pirate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pirate:' />

Core i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3(Two 4GB XMS 1600MHz memory modules), Maximus IV Gene-Z, CM silent pro 850W ,Razer Golaithus Medium, Razer Deathadder, Roccat Kave 5.1, GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX670

Additions : Xbox Controller
Mobile : HTC One (Dev Edition - Unlocked)
Miracast dongle : ActionTec

Posted 02/22/2012 06:15 AM   
DX11 games can draw a lot of power and produce a lot of heat, especially if your graphics card is overclocked (either by you or by the manufacturer).

Here are some ideas to try:

1. Increase gpu fan speed
2. lower graphics settings (to reduce gpu usage and reduce gpu temp)
2. turn on v-sync (to limit gpu usage and reduce gpu temp)
4. downclock gpu core clock and memory clock
5. increase gpu core voltage a little (to increase gpu and memory stability)
DX11 games can draw a lot of power and produce a lot of heat, especially if your graphics card is overclocked (either by you or by the manufacturer).

Here are some ideas to try:

1. Increase gpu fan speed

2. lower graphics settings (to reduce gpu usage and reduce gpu temp)

2. turn on v-sync (to limit gpu usage and reduce gpu temp)

4. downclock gpu core clock and memory clock

5. increase gpu core voltage a little (to increase gpu and memory stability)

[Acer GD245HQ - 1920x1080 120Hz] [Nvidia 3D Vision]
[Asus P7H55 - core i3 530 @4.15GHz ~1.39V and Zalman CNPS5X] [Transcend 2x2GB DDR3]
[Palit GTX 260 @ 695MHz (580 died)] [Intel SSD 330 - 240GB]
[Creative Titanium HD + Beyerdynamic DT 880 (250ohm) headphones] [Windows 7 64bit]

Posted 02/22/2012 06:42 PM   
Scroll To Top