Corsair "Link" now selling in the US Who has it/getting it
Ive been watching this for some time now. The specs have been trimmed abit now, 5 fans (not including the pump header for four more) instead of "unlimited" fans. It will control your H80/100 pump speed, tell liquid temp, has temp sensors and has a lighting kit (can be bundled or sold seporate). I like the idea but a few issues. $20 per fan controlled is ALOT of money. Some of the temp leads are too short has been mentioned. I run dual corsair pumps in my system and not sure if the unit will control both pumps. The idea is pretty cool but still.......
Ive been watching this for some time now. The specs have been trimmed abit now, 5 fans (not including the pump header for four more) instead of "unlimited" fans. It will control your H80/100 pump speed, tell liquid temp, has temp sensors and has a lighting kit (can be bundled or sold seporate). I like the idea but a few issues. $20 per fan controlled is ALOT of money. Some of the temp leads are too short has been mentioned. I run dual corsair pumps in my system and not sure if the unit will control both pumps. The idea is pretty cool but still.......
Posted 02/21/2012 12:18 AM   
Scroll To Top