GTX 580 SLI Temperature Issues :(
Hello there,

my name is Aron and I'm 18 years old, my system specs are the following:

MB: Asus P8P67 PRO
CPU: 2600-K (4x4.5Ghz)
GPU: 2x Nvidia 580 GTX (ASUS Voltage Tweak Edition & EVGA)
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz

My temperatures go up really high while playing and I don't know the limit, I already underclocked my GPU voltage from 1080 mV to 1050 mV by using Afterburner but it still has peaks like 86°C with what I'm not comfortable with :(

I have 2 GPU's, the Asus one is fine , its temperatures are never higher than 70. the EVGA one is the problem, I already had several Bluescreens and driver crashings.

I know there probably ain't any "solution" to it but downclocking but if anyone has a good advice, I'll be grateful :) I'm happy for any answer and suggestions.

Any help is appreciated! /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Cheers,
Aron
Hello there,

my name is Aron and I'm 18 years old, my system specs are the following:

MB: Asus P8P67 PRO

CPU: 2600-K (4x4.5Ghz)

GPU: 2x Nvidia 580 GTX (ASUS Voltage Tweak Edition & EVGA)

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz

My temperatures go up really high while playing and I don't know the limit, I already underclocked my GPU voltage from 1080 mV to 1050 mV by using Afterburner but it still has peaks like 86°C with what I'm not comfortable with :(

I have 2 GPU's, the Asus one is fine , its temperatures are never higher than 70. the EVGA one is the problem, I already had several Bluescreens and driver crashings.

I know there probably ain't any "solution" to it but downclocking but if anyone has a good advice, I'll be grateful :) I'm happy for any answer and suggestions.

Any help is appreciated! /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Cheers,

Aron

Posted 02/20/2012 05:30 PM   
X_x Why did you post this in multiple areas? lol The answers are in your other thread.
X_x Why did you post this in multiple areas? lol The answers are in your other thread.

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 02/20/2012 10:10 PM   
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='20 February 2012 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1329775832' post='1371982']
[/quote]

sorry posted it into the wrong category first ;_; Ignore this post :P :) Thanks for your replies on your other thread, you seem pretty active on this forum :D
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='20 February 2012 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1329775832' post='1371982']

sorry posted it into the wrong category first ;_; Ignore this post :P :) Thanks for your replies on your other thread, you seem pretty active on this forum :D

Posted 03/02/2012 07:41 PM   
Scroll To Top