NVIDIA DRIVER INSTALLATION GTX295 ALL DRIVERS WONT INSTALL - SAY FAILED
Hi there, i installed the beta drivers 295.51, but these gave me some issues with Counter Strike Source.

I uninstalled them, rebooted into safe mode, ran driver cleaner, then rebooted again.

From this point on, any nvidia driver i try to install fails during installation!!

The only driver that works is the one that windows installs on it's own (WDM)

Now i can't play BF3 as it won't load the game, and i'm stuck on limited drivers :(

Any help would be much appreciated, i've cleaned registry, wiped all nvidia related files but every single driver installation fails :( :( :( :(
Hi there, i installed the beta drivers 295.51, but these gave me some issues with Counter Strike Source.

I uninstalled them, rebooted into safe mode, ran driver cleaner, then rebooted again.

From this point on, any nvidia driver i try to install fails during installation!!

The only driver that works is the one that windows installs on it's own (WDM)

Now i can't play BF3 as it won't load the game, and i'm stuck on limited drivers :(

Any help would be much appreciated, i've cleaned registry, wiped all nvidia related files but every single driver installation fails :( :( :( :(

Posted 02/20/2012 10:41 AM   
Shouldn't of put gtx295 in title, maybe should of said gtx590 /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' />
Shouldn't of put gtx295 in title, maybe should of said gtx590 /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' />

Posted 02/20/2012 01:59 PM   
[quote name='Xteria' date='20 February 2012 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1329746365' post='1371776']
[/quote]
hi there you need to uninstall the drivers complete. and then install the new one. you will not have any problem. i had the same problem before.
[quote name='Xteria' date='20 February 2012 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1329746365' post='1371776']

hi there you need to uninstall the drivers complete. and then install the new one. you will not have any problem. i had the same problem before.

Posted 02/22/2012 05:44 PM   
Scroll To Top