For Sale: 2x eVGA GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds & possible 1 eVGA 580 1.5GB
So I recently got 580s, and thusly no longer need the 560 Tis. Also, I'm working on getting 3-Way, but it'll result in me having 4 580s... which I obviously don't need the third one. So I'll be selling that as well.

The eVGA GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds will come with the boxes & accessories that I can find, USPS Priority Mail Shipping etc., payment must be made via PayPal. [u]Asking $250 per card[/u] + Shipping, keep in mind these are under Warranty so if they need replacing during the Warranty Period, just contact me & we can get them RMAed. They're basically brand new, only used them for a few months here recently.

The eVGA GTX 580 1.5GB is a stock normal version of the card, and comes with nothing but the card. Asking $325 shipped, I'll be taking a slight loss on that since I paid $350 for it. Also, as with the other, Paypal only. I have 100% feedback on EBay & PayPal, and have over 70 feedback on EBay, so you can buy with confidence.

PM me with offers or interest. I'm not really willing to wiggle much on the prices, thanks!

I'll post up some of the pics I have of the cards in the next few days.
So I recently got 580s, and thusly no longer need the 560 Tis. Also, I'm working on getting 3-Way, but it'll result in me having 4 580s... which I obviously don't need the third one. So I'll be selling that as well.

The eVGA GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds will come with the boxes & accessories that I can find, USPS Priority Mail Shipping etc., payment must be made via PayPal. Asking $250 per card + Shipping, keep in mind these are under Warranty so if they need replacing during the Warranty Period, just contact me & we can get them RMAed. They're basically brand new, only used them for a few months here recently.

The eVGA GTX 580 1.5GB is a stock normal version of the card, and comes with nothing but the card. Asking $325 shipped, I'll be taking a slight loss on that since I paid $350 for it. Also, as with the other, Paypal only. I have 100% feedback on EBay & PayPal, and have over 70 feedback on EBay, so you can buy with confidence.

PM me with offers or interest. I'm not really willing to wiggle much on the prices, thanks!

I'll post up some of the pics I have of the cards in the next few days.

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 02/20/2012 09:07 AM   
Thought about it some, and I'm willing to do $450 + Shipping for the 2 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds if someone buys them together. That's $225 per card, AKA a 25% mark down for practically brand new cards that're under warranty which I will fulfill through eVGA if you just contact me when there's problems, keep in mind you'd have to pay any shipping charges during the RMA process.

On the 580, it'll be an eVGA model as I'm getting 2 Zotac AMP!s, and keeping the other eVGA. Still askin' $325 shipped for that, I'd rather sell them here than on EBay cuz of the fees.

Pix:

[IMG]http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/MynxNess84/GTX%20560%20Ti%20448%20Cores/Classy560s-3-TopNBottom.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/MynxNess84/GTX%20560%20Ti%20448%20Cores/Preview.jpg[/IMG]
Thought about it some, and I'm willing to do $450 + Shipping for the 2 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds if someone buys them together. That's $225 per card, AKA a 25% mark down for practically brand new cards that're under warranty which I will fulfill through eVGA if you just contact me when there's problems, keep in mind you'd have to pay any shipping charges during the RMA process.

On the 580, it'll be an eVGA model as I'm getting 2 Zotac AMP!s, and keeping the other eVGA. Still askin' $325 shipped for that, I'd rather sell them here than on EBay cuz of the fees.

Pix:

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 02/22/2012 02:42 AM   
Hi, if these are still for sale I am very interested once I can come up with some money. I would be more so interested in one of the 560Tis for I know 450bucks would be near impossible for me to achieve. I need to sell some things to get any money together but will definitely contact you once I get money together.
Hi, if these are still for sale I am very interested once I can come up with some money. I would be more so interested in one of the 560Tis for I know 450bucks would be near impossible for me to achieve. I need to sell some things to get any money together but will definitely contact you once I get money together.

Posted 02/26/2012 11:25 PM   
Just let me know on the 560s, they're not goin' anywhere as I don't really wanna eat the EBay fees on those.

The eVGA GTX 580 sold for $325 locally. I am considering selling the second eVGA card because if 3-Way SLi/Surround/Sound issues with the latest drivers & the fact that I dont' wanna deal with the hassle.
Just let me know on the 560s, they're not goin' anywhere as I don't really wanna eat the EBay fees on those.

The eVGA GTX 580 sold for $325 locally. I am considering selling the second eVGA card because if 3-Way SLi/Surround/Sound issues with the latest drivers & the fact that I dont' wanna deal with the hassle.

Posted 03/02/2012 01:24 AM   
I want the gtx 560 classifieds.
I want the gtx 560 classifieds.

Posted 03/06/2012 06:46 PM   
I can buy these today. Just me me know how it works. I assume we use PayPal? Also I live in st. Louis,mo
I can buy these today. Just me me know how it works. I assume we use PayPal? Also I live in st. Louis,mo

Posted 03/06/2012 07:51 PM   
Might also do the gtx 580
Might also do the gtx 580

Posted 03/06/2012 07:52 PM   
Unless you're willing to offer more than $475+shipping I can't do the 560s as they've been reserved by someone who's getting the money together over at Trubritar Forums. He's paying $500 but shipping to UK costs a bit.

On the 580, I'm not sure I'm ready to part with it, but if you're willing to go $350+shipping we can talk, because that's what I paid for it used, and I've literally used it for about an hour at most, since 3-Way + Surround is bugged with the new drivers (no audio).
Unless you're willing to offer more than $475+shipping I can't do the 560s as they've been reserved by someone who's getting the money together over at Trubritar Forums. He's paying $500 but shipping to UK costs a bit.

On the 580, I'm not sure I'm ready to part with it, but if you're willing to go $350+shipping we can talk, because that's what I paid for it used, and I've literally used it for about an hour at most, since 3-Way + Surround is bugged with the new drivers (no audio).

Posted 03/07/2012 12:57 PM   
Hey there,

Grats on the sale then. I was interested in the 560s so let me know if it does not go through. On a side note, how loud were the 560's? I have one now, the evga DS version and it gets pretty hot (80-82*) at the hottest but even with my best atempt at a custom fan profile the dual fans on these cards are screaming loud. Would you agree on the classified's that the dual fans got louder than expected? I ask since if I do not find some for a good deal I may go with 570's instead.

Thanks!
Hey there,

Grats on the sale then. I was interested in the 560s so let me know if it does not go through. On a side note, how loud were the 560's? I have one now, the evga DS version and it gets pretty hot (80-82*) at the hottest but even with my best atempt at a custom fan profile the dual fans on these cards are screaming loud. Would you agree on the classified's that the dual fans got louder than expected? I ask since if I do not find some for a good deal I may go with 570's instead.

Thanks!

Posted 03/11/2012 08:39 PM   
Classified cards are always loud, I had the GTX 285 Classified, and it was by far the loudest card I've ever heard, except the HD 6990 Radeons I had.

The GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds in comparison are not even as loud as 1 6990, even running both 560s at 100% fan. So they're not that loud. But also, keep in mind my air cooling temps are ridiculous compared to the norm. I think my 560s never got above 60C full load in SLi.
Classified cards are always loud, I had the GTX 285 Classified, and it was by far the loudest card I've ever heard, except the HD 6990 Radeons I had.

The GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds in comparison are not even as loud as 1 6990, even running both 560s at 100% fan. So they're not that loud. But also, keep in mind my air cooling temps are ridiculous compared to the norm. I think my 560s never got above 60C full load in SLi.

Posted 03/12/2012 06:26 AM   
sadly, I cannot buy anything right now, let alone use paypal yet (college student living with parents), but I am interested in upgrading my pc's video card to something more powerful than my current 520gt, but I need to know... how loud would you say that those things get... my pc is slightly houlder than a decent hum, and for about a relatively accurate comparison of sound, I type loud...and my typing of the keyboard is audible from across our house's bottom floor, the kitchen/living room that is not separated by walls... so that said, if that gives even a slightly accurate example, and this is doubtful, how loud compared to that do you think that they would be at full loud, or even a partial load, because if I buy one of those, I would likely be folding, but if it is loud, which it likely is very loud, how loud do you think that it would be on the lowest realistic fan speed for folding??

hopefully this post wont be out of place, but it likely will be...but those are one of the cards that I have been eying lately...
sadly, I cannot buy anything right now, let alone use paypal yet (college student living with parents), but I am interested in upgrading my pc's video card to something more powerful than my current 520gt, but I need to know... how loud would you say that those things get... my pc is slightly houlder than a decent hum, and for about a relatively accurate comparison of sound, I type loud...and my typing of the keyboard is audible from across our house's bottom floor, the kitchen/living room that is not separated by walls... so that said, if that gives even a slightly accurate example, and this is doubtful, how loud compared to that do you think that they would be at full loud, or even a partial load, because if I buy one of those, I would likely be folding, but if it is loud, which it likely is very loud, how loud do you think that it would be on the lowest realistic fan speed for folding??

hopefully this post wont be out of place, but it likely will be...but those are one of the cards that I have been eying lately...

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Proc: intel core2quad q6600 @ "3.0", bad bios flash thus actually running 3.6 on air cooling

motherboard: gigabyte ep35c-ds3r lga775

ram: 4x nanya technology 2GB ddr2 800 modules

video card: nvidia gtx 560 ti 1GB model stock speeds

hard drive(s): 4x 160GB sata 2 hdds, 2x 320GB sata hdds, 1x 250GB sata hdd, 1x 80GB sata hdd

fans: 2x 80mm(1pwn, 1 standard), 1x 120mm(standard 3pin cpu)

sound card: sound blaster audigy 2 (dell hacked version)

monitors: 1x 20" samsung lcd-dvi, 1x 17" acer lcd-vga

speakers: 2.1 system(unknown brand), 2.0 acer usb, 2.1 insignia system

Posted 03/22/2012 03:20 PM   
[quote name='CaffeineMan' date='22 March 2012 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1332429639' post='1386279']

[/quote]

Which card are you interested in? 580s actually don't run THAT hot when running Folding@Home. My case has good airflow, & at 900MHz on my old 580s (not these, I've sold the ones I used to run 900MHz on a long while ago now), they still never passed 60C, but that WAS at 100% fan which IS loudish.

You could leave the fan on default profile & it'd rarely get loud, but it would run significantly hotter than I approve of.

Currently the 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds & the first eVGA GTX 580 are sold. I am looking to offload my remaining 580s soon, 2 Zotacs & another eVGA GTX 580 stock edition, but I haven't worked out prices post Kepler release because 580s & 7970s haven't dropped in price yet.

Let me know what you are interested in as like I said the 560s are gone already.
[quote name='CaffeineMan' date='22 March 2012 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1332429639' post='1386279']

Which card are you interested in? 580s actually don't run THAT hot when running Folding@Home. My case has good airflow, & at 900MHz on my old 580s (not these, I've sold the ones I used to run 900MHz on a long while ago now), they still never passed 60C, but that WAS at 100% fan which IS loudish.

You could leave the fan on default profile & it'd rarely get loud, but it would run significantly hotter than I approve of.

Currently the 560 Ti 448 Cores Classifieds & the first eVGA GTX 580 are sold. I am looking to offload my remaining 580s soon, 2 Zotacs & another eVGA GTX 580 stock edition, but I haven't worked out prices post Kepler release because 580s & 7970s haven't dropped in price yet.

Let me know what you are interested in as like I said the 560s are gone already.

Posted 03/24/2012 07:25 AM   
Scroll To Top