GeForce GT 240 1GB DD3, Windows 7 32-bit and older games... ten year old games slows down...
Hello everyone! My problem is constant, and its about time to deal with it! When I run Windows 7 on my PC (E2140, 3GB DDR2, GT 240) new games works really well, but a little older, like Unreal 2 or No One Lives Forever are going up to the V-Sync limit but sometimes slows down on, like 20-21 FPS. When i run those games on Windows XP, those problems with FPS are vanishing. Is there any way to run these games on Windows 7? With my older card (Radeon X1300) its the same no matter of OS, so I`m guessing there has to be some kind of solution for there problems.. Just dont tell me to play newer games, I prefer those games, with few new (Deus Ex 3)...
Hello everyone! My problem is constant, and its about time to deal with it! When I run Windows 7 on my PC (E2140, 3GB DDR2, GT 240) new games works really well, but a little older, like Unreal 2 or No One Lives Forever are going up to the V-Sync limit but sometimes slows down on, like 20-21 FPS. When i run those games on Windows XP, those problems with FPS are vanishing. Is there any way to run these games on Windows 7? With my older card (Radeon X1300) its the same no matter of OS, so I`m guessing there has to be some kind of solution for there problems.. Just dont tell me to play newer games, I prefer those games, with few new (Deus Ex 3)...

Posted 02/20/2012 04:19 AM   
Scroll To Top