OMG, this got me really excited!
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8Q-7Mdztg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8Q-7Mdztg[/url]

I want a ram disk now, and to keep my thread titles clean! Does anyone else think two nice ram fans on either side of the cpu socket would look beast....

I want a ram disk now, and to keep my thread titles clean! Does anyone else think two nice ram fans on either side of the cpu socket would look beast....
Posted 02/17/2012 06:29 AM   
/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 02/17/2012 07:23 PM   
ty, /oops.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':oops:' />
ty, /oops.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':oops:' />
Posted 02/18/2012 12:00 AM   
I'm using like 3 or 4 of the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboards. :D

[attachment=24349:lolerboards.png]
I'm using like 3 or 4 of the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboards. :D

[attachment=24349:lolerboards.png]
Attachments

lolerboards.png

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 02/18/2012 01:07 AM   
Im pretty jelly, id love just one of them lol. Fantastic looking mobos, best looking imo, lots of features and love all the ram slots. ME WANTS SO BAD. Thanks for mentioning youve four of them.....now just plunge that knife in my heart and twist [img]http://forums.nvidia.com/public/style_emoticons/default/crying.gif[/img] . Send one my way if your ever downsizing lol
Im pretty jelly, id love just one of them lol. Fantastic looking mobos, best looking imo, lots of features and love all the ram slots. ME WANTS SO BAD. Thanks for mentioning youve four of them.....now just plunge that knife in my heart and twist Image . Send one my way if your ever downsizing lol
Posted 02/18/2012 03:46 AM   
This sounds like two bots talking posting random replies to each other. What are we talkin aboot?
This sounds like two bots talking posting random replies to each other. What are we talkin aboot?
lol, andrew was helping me with my "best posting practices". The thread was about asus motherboards and uses for 64gigs or ram (see link). I am in love with that system, it would make me VERY happy to own.
lol, andrew was helping me with my "best posting practices". The thread was about asus motherboards and uses for 64gigs or ram (see link). I am in love with that system, it would make me VERY happy to own.
Posted 02/18/2012 04:23 PM   
You spelt Morph wrong lol /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Morph's not called Andrew, he's /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':censored:' /> - you need higher clearance /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )
You spelt Morph wrong lol /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Morph's not called Andrew, he's /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':censored:' /> - you need higher clearance /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )

I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

GPU-Z CPU-Z Ccleaner Driversweeper OCCT

Posted 02/18/2012 05:22 PM   
Oh crap, LOL. My bad, that is what happens when posting without coffiee first
Oh crap, LOL. My bad, that is what happens when posting without coffiee first
Posted 02/18/2012 05:31 PM   
It's okay, I'm sure there is some way I can be blamed for it.
It's okay, I'm sure there is some way I can be blamed for it.

GeForce Technical Marketing

Posted 02/18/2012 05:52 PM   
Awwww, poor little puppymod always gets blamed...

Something to cheer you up
[img]http://www.dogcoupons.org/images/2009/02/dog-treats.jpg[/img]
Awwww, poor little puppymod always gets blamed...

Something to cheer you up

I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

GPU-Z CPU-Z Ccleaner Driversweeper OCCT

Posted 02/18/2012 06:25 PM   
Scroll To Top