geforce 300m registration
Hello from Turkey. i've geforce 300 m graphic card. i installed latest driver but it shows at run-cmd-dxdiag "internal intel graphic card". how can i register geforce 300 m ?
Hello from Turkey. i've geforce 300 m graphic card. i installed latest driver but it shows at run-cmd-dxdiag "internal intel graphic card". how can i register geforce 300 m ?

Posted 02/15/2012 01:49 PM   
There's really no need to register it. To make sure the NV GPU is used, go into the Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings and make sure the "High performance Nvidia processor" is enabled or set to Auto.
There's really no need to register it. To make sure the NV GPU is used, go into the Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings and make sure the "High performance Nvidia processor" is enabled or set to Auto.

NVIDIA Techical Support

Posted 02/17/2012 01:31 AM   
[quote name='GeforceDave' date='17 February 2012 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1329442316' post='1370532']
[/quote]
yes. it is set to "High performance Nvidia processor" but at dxdiag it says internal intel graphic card
[quote name='GeforceDave' date='17 February 2012 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1329442316' post='1370532']

yes. it is set to "High performance Nvidia processor" but at dxdiag it says internal intel graphic card

Posted 02/17/2012 03:01 AM   
I'd need more information to help troubleshoot your problem. Can you please create a user account and log in your problem at the site below. Please ask for GeforceDave to guranteed I receive your case. Thanks.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/account%252Foverview
I'd need more information to help troubleshoot your problem. Can you please create a user account and log in your problem at the site below. Please ask for GeforceDave to guranteed I receive your case. Thanks.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/account%252Foverview

NVIDIA Techical Support

Posted 02/22/2012 01:07 AM   
Scroll To Top