OLDER PSU certified list request Nvidia 9800 GTX+ SLI
Hello everybody,

Recently I discovered that Nvidia updated the Certified Power Supplies list. The problem is that yesterday mine PSU died, and now I’m looking for a new PSU. I know that Nvidia got these list, and my graphic cards (9800 GTX+ 2-way SLI) was always listed in there…till this week/month.

So anybody got the older PSU certified list perhaps? I thinks it is dated from 2011 and lower, because the new list is marked with 2012…

If anybody could send it to my email I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Toetn88@hotmail.com
Hello everybody,

Recently I discovered that Nvidia updated the Certified Power Supplies list. The problem is that yesterday mine PSU died, and now I’m looking for a new PSU. I know that Nvidia got these list, and my graphic cards (9800 GTX+ 2-way SLI) was always listed in there…till this week/month.

So anybody got the older PSU certified list perhaps? I thinks it is dated from 2011 and lower, because the new list is marked with 2012…

If anybody could send it to my email I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Toetn88@hotmail.com

Posted 02/15/2012 08:35 AM   
[url="http://www.nvidia.fr/object/sli-technology-components-fr.html"]link[/url]

I don't understand why you need this. /ermm.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ermm:' />
link

I don't understand why you need this. /ermm.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ermm:' />
Posted 02/15/2012 09:30 AM   
Thanks bsh! That is what I am looking for.

Why I need this? Because the current list outdated my 'old' graphic card. Mine is not on the list anymore, that’s why.
Funny thing is, your link is from nvidia.fr, and on the uk site there is another list in use...
Thanks bsh! That is what I am looking for.

Why I need this? Because the current list outdated my 'old' graphic card. Mine is not on the list anymore, that’s why.

Funny thing is, your link is from nvidia.fr, and on the uk site there is another list in use...

Posted 02/15/2012 04:45 PM   
Scroll To Top