Running video problems Nvidia GTS 450 with version 295.51 Driver
I've just recently updated the driver for this video card (GTS 450 2 Gb) to version 295.51 Beta. Prior to this version, I was using the earlier beta version and don't recall having issues when running videos with either Media Player Classic or Windows Media Player. At first I thought it was a problem with the codec I was using (K-Lite Codec), so I uninstalled the latest version of the codec to an earlier version but the problem still occurs. Looking at the forums for K-Lite team, I'm the only one who has the problem with running videos with the same codec. The problem with the videos being played occurs after some time of running the video. The video seems to stutter both in either motion, sound, or dialogue and, even in some cases, a combination of any of the mentioned.
I've just recently updated the driver for this video card (GTS 450 2 Gb) to version 295.51 Beta. Prior to this version, I was using the earlier beta version and don't recall having issues when running videos with either Media Player Classic or Windows Media Player. At first I thought it was a problem with the codec I was using (K-Lite Codec), so I uninstalled the latest version of the codec to an earlier version but the problem still occurs. Looking at the forums for K-Lite team, I'm the only one who has the problem with running videos with the same codec. The problem with the videos being played occurs after some time of running the video. The video seems to stutter both in either motion, sound, or dialogue and, even in some cases, a combination of any of the mentioned.

Posted 02/15/2012 04:35 AM   
Known bug in 295.51, some videos cause driver memory leak. Either roll back, or wait for next driver with the fix.
Known bug in 295.51, some videos cause driver memory leak. Either roll back, or wait for next driver with the fix.

Posted 02/15/2012 04:53 AM   
Scroll To Top