Job opening in GPU development May I write a job description that I am looking for?
Hello,

I couldn't find in the topic - if you have a job board that I can write a job description that I am looking for.
Please Advice,
thank you!
Hello,

I couldn't find in the topic - if you have a job board that I can write a job description that I am looking for.

Please Advice,

thank you!

Posted 02/14/2012 01:50 PM   
The only forum section which is broadly similar would be the [url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showforum=72"]CUDA Employment Postings[/url]. However this is quite specific to CUDA jobs, these forums aren't really the place for other such things.

J
The only forum section which is broadly similar would be the CUDA Employment Postings. However this is quite specific to CUDA jobs, these forums aren't really the place for other such things.

J

Official GeForce Forums Benchmarking Leaderboards
NVIDIA SLI Technology: A Canine's Guide

Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX, Asus Maximus VI GENE Z87 mATX, Intel Core i7-4770k @ 4.40GHz, Corsair H110, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) @ 2400MHz, 1x OCZ Vertex 4 256GB, 1x WD Scorpio Black 750GB, 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Superclock, Enermax 1250W Evolution, Windows 8 64bit.

Logitech G9x, Razer Black Widow Ultimate, Logitech G930, 2x Eizo EV2333W.

Twitter | Steam

Posted 02/14/2012 04:05 PM   
Scroll To Top