Can 2 USB cams be displayed as real time stereo?
I have tried search and FAQ and can't find this topic. Does anyone know of software which can feed 2 images from a stereo pair of webcams onto a laptop screen + Nvidia glasses, real time? I would like to try seeing if a pair of USB microscopes could be used to work on SMT microelectronics. Since high resolution zoom scopes are $80 a pop, it seems like a low pain experiment to try, if the software is not being sold at sky high prices. Thanks for reading my inquiry. And thanks in advance for any tips!

The Two Eye Guy,
bob (maybe qoq , pop ,or dod depending on how you look at it)
I have tried search and FAQ and can't find this topic. Does anyone know of software which can feed 2 images from a stereo pair of webcams onto a laptop screen + Nvidia glasses, real time? I would like to try seeing if a pair of USB microscopes could be used to work on SMT microelectronics. Since high resolution zoom scopes are $80 a pop, it seems like a low pain experiment to try, if the software is not being sold at sky high prices. Thanks for reading my inquiry. And thanks in advance for any tips!

The Two Eye Guy,

bob (maybe qoq , pop ,or dod depending on how you look at it)

Posted 02/10/2012 09:27 PM   
Scroll To Top