new to sli profiles
do sli profiles load automatically for a game when it is loaded (provided there is already a profile set up for that game) or does it have to be set up manually to load when the game loads?

are there any obvious advantages or disadvantages to using sli profiles (the ones that are part of a default driver setup, not ones that are created by the user). my understanding is that they are supposed to optimize speed and performance in a game. do they contribute to higher frame rates as well?

thanks!
do sli profiles load automatically for a game when it is loaded (provided there is already a profile set up for that game) or does it have to be set up manually to load when the game loads?

are there any obvious advantages or disadvantages to using sli profiles (the ones that are part of a default driver setup, not ones that are created by the user). my understanding is that they are supposed to optimize speed and performance in a game. do they contribute to higher frame rates as well?

thanks!

Posted 02/10/2012 08:18 PM   
anyone?
anyone?

Posted 02/14/2012 03:13 AM   
can anyone help me out with this?
can anyone help me out with this?

Posted 02/24/2012 07:48 PM   
Hi,

Ofcourse logic dictates that if there is a SLI profile already existing for a game, the profile made by nVidia or developers will be better then any profile we try to make. A good SLI profile will be optimized and share the total graphical load equally between your cards depending how many you have. When running correctly this is great as it allows your cards not to be running at full load which gives them a break and improves their life span.
Hi,

Ofcourse logic dictates that if there is a SLI profile already existing for a game, the profile made by nVidia or developers will be better then any profile we try to make. A good SLI profile will be optimized and share the total graphical load equally between your cards depending how many you have. When running correctly this is great as it allows your cards not to be running at full load which gives them a break and improves their life span.

Posted 02/24/2012 11:32 PM   
Scroll To Top