Need Help with Monitor Experienced help
This is my question,,,Im not used to and familiar with monitors,,,I have really learned alot about the case and everything inside and know whats best and reasonably priced theer,,,,but heres my dilema,,,,27 or 30,,,,I heard you better picture resolution of 30 inch but loose response time ms,,,I am limited funds,,just purchased the 580 classified,,,,but have a budgeet of about 500 +/-,,,,I play video games every evening,,,and need something that is based on that,,,tired of lag etc ,,,,,that gets me killed,,,,,I dont care if it has a tv tuner or not,,,,would be nice if did,,,,but if not ok,,,I dont care about looks or mounting,,,just performance,,,If anyone has any good suggestions I would greatly appreciate your feed back,,,I have attached my system specs from cpuz,,,[attachment=24082:cpuz.jpg]remember im running nividia,,,,if that matters,,,,thanks so much,,,,,Danny
This is my question,,,Im not used to and familiar with monitors,,,I have really learned alot about the case and everything inside and know whats best and reasonably priced theer,,,,but heres my dilema,,,,27 or 30,,,,I heard you better picture resolution of 30 inch but loose response time ms,,,I am limited funds,,just purchased the 580 classified,,,,but have a budgeet of about 500 +/-,,,,I play video games every evening,,,and need something that is based on that,,,tired of lag etc ,,,,,that gets me killed,,,,,I dont care if it has a tv tuner or not,,,,would be nice if did,,,,but if not ok,,,I dont care about looks or mounting,,,just performance,,,If anyone has any good suggestions I would greatly appreciate your feed back,,,I have attached my system specs from cpuz,,,[attachment=24082:cpuz.jpg]remember im running nividia,,,,if that matters,,,,thanks so much,,,,,Danny

Posted 02/03/2012 12:35 PM   
Scroll To Top