GTX570 "Could not load direct3d"
Okay, so whenever I try running WoW or LoL. I keep getting the error "Could not load direct3d" I updated all my Drivers, even tried another OS, but my games won't run. The onl yway I get them to work is for me to reinstall my nVidia driver EVERYtime I reboot my computer. Anyone else having this problem? I've tried everything I can possibly think of. Also my Aero effects don't work either unless I reinstall my driver after every bootup. If I see that my Windows 7 Aero effects arent working, then I know that my games won't work either.. I've attached a print screen of my desktop with my computer rating/specs.. for some reason it says I'm running DirectX10, even though I do clean installs of my nVidia driver and have ran the directX setup update. Please anyone? It gets REALLY annoying having to reinstall EVERY boot, and I don' want to just keep my computer sleeping in order to not reboot.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K SandyBridge CPU @ 3.30GHz
RAM: 16GB
Graphics Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 DirectCU II (742MHz, 1280MB GDDR5, with full DirectX 11 support)
HDD: 1.5TB
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z68 Profess1onal Series
Monitors: Asus VE24
Power: KingWin 1000W Lazer Performance Series
Okay, so whenever I try running WoW or LoL. I keep getting the error "Could not load direct3d" I updated all my Drivers, even tried another OS, but my games won't run. The onl yway I get them to work is for me to reinstall my nVidia driver EVERYtime I reboot my computer. Anyone else having this problem? I've tried everything I can possibly think of. Also my Aero effects don't work either unless I reinstall my driver after every bootup. If I see that my Windows 7 Aero effects arent working, then I know that my games won't work either.. I've attached a print screen of my desktop with my computer rating/specs.. for some reason it says I'm running DirectX10, even though I do clean installs of my nVidia driver and have ran the directX setup update. Please anyone? It gets REALLY annoying having to reinstall EVERY boot, and I don' want to just keep my computer sleeping in order to not reboot.

Graphics Asus nVidia GeForce GTX570 DirectCU II (742MHz, 1280MB GDDR5, with full DirectX 11 support)

Attachments

desktop.png

Posted 02/02/2012 10:23 AM   
[quote name='SAMisFlagged' date='02 February 2012 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1328178185' post='1364063']

[/quote]

Seems to be an issues with OS which is not storing the NVIDIA files in the registry.

Would recommend you to re-install OS and check. I don't think this is a driver or card issue.
[quote name='SAMisFlagged' date='02 February 2012 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1328178185' post='1364063']

Seems to be an issues with OS which is not storing the NVIDIA files in the registry.

Would recommend you to re-install OS and check. I don't think this is a driver or card issue.
Scroll To Top