New graphic card I would like to buy new graphic card - mainly used for playin games
Hi all,

i would like to know your opinions and advices on the following :

I am planning to buy a new graphic card /prefer nvidia/, because my old sucks...

I have the following PC :

[url="http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c01997178"]My PC[/url]

In case the link doesnt work...it is the :

[b]HP Pavilion p6300cs Desktop PC[/b] on the hp official page.

As you all can see...my motherboard is not SLI compatible so i look for one graphic card...not a combination.

[b]My budget is max 300 EUR. Prefer 200-300 EUR.[/b]

I am using one 24 inch monitor...not planning to use more.

I dont know whether my actual PC components are strong enough for this kind of graphic card...i hope so...pls see link above.

The main purpose of the graphic card is playin games like BF3 in higher details, 1080p movies and watching financial market graphs.

Could you please help me, gimme some tips etc?

What i ll spare on Graphic card i will spend on RAM.

Tnx vm!!!
Hi all,

i would like to know your opinions and advices on the following :

I am planning to buy a new graphic card /prefer nvidia/, because my old sucks...

I have the following PC :

My PC

In case the link doesnt work...it is the :

HP Pavilion p6300cs Desktop PC on the hp official page.

As you all can see...my motherboard is not SLI compatible so i look for one graphic card...not a combination.

My budget is max 300 EUR. Prefer 200-300 EUR.

I am using one 24 inch monitor...not planning to use more.

I dont know whether my actual PC components are strong enough for this kind of graphic card...i hope so...pls see link above.

The main purpose of the graphic card is playin games like BF3 in higher details, 1080p movies and watching financial market graphs.

Could you please help me, gimme some tips etc?

What i ll spare on Graphic card i will spend on RAM.

Tnx vm!!!

Posted 02/01/2012 02:45 PM   
Scroll To Top