NVIDIA Control Panel
A support agent for World of Tanks told me to set what i could in the NVIDIA control panel to "application controlled". Where is this option located in the control panel.
A support agent for World of Tanks told me to set what i could in the NVIDIA control panel to "application controlled". Where is this option located in the control panel.

Posted 01/31/2012 09:17 PM   
open nv control panel
You should see 3DSettings>>Manage 3DSettings.
Inside this page, You can see various options having the value "Application Controlled"
So, Click on the field what your support agent suggested & Toggle to whicheva value you want to. /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />
open nv control panel

You should see 3DSettings>>Manage 3DSettings.

Inside this page, You can see various options having the value "Application Controlled"

So, Click on the field what your support agent suggested & Toggle to whicheva value you want to. /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />

Core i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3(Two 4GB XMS 1600MHz memory modules), Maximus IV Gene-Z, CM silent pro 850W ,Razer Golaithus Medium, Razer Deathadder, Roccat Kave 5.1, GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX670

Additions : Xbox Controller
Mobile : HTC One (Dev Edition - Unlocked)
Miracast dongle : ActionTec

Posted 02/01/2012 06:57 AM   
Scroll To Top