Frags from Russia bf3 vids
Here's the first one, the second is in post production right now, hopefully released today and hopefully the pre-edit(showcased on bf3 forums for 20mins then pulled from youtube) hasn't been ruined.
while i was watchin second vid i noted three events :
blow up a jet in mid air with c4 while parachuting
'playin' like a pro' double headshot @ 4:33 ...
& lovely FrostBite2 showcase @ 5:33

this is his previous vid that he gave us until he's polished the latest described above, so here's first one >>

NO.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPPK3g2Tr3U
Here's the first one, the second is in post production right now, hopefully released today and hopefully the pre-edit(showcased on bf3 forums for 20mins then pulled from youtube) hasn't been ruined.

while i was watchin second vid i noted three events :

blow up a jet in mid air with c4 while parachuting

'playin' like a pro' double headshot @ 4:33 ...

& lovely FrostBite2 showcase @ 5:33

this is his previous vid that he gave us until he's polished the latest described above, so here's first one >>

NO.1

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 01/31/2012 08:59 AM   
Video has been removed by the user is what i see when clicked on the link provided :( /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' />
Video has been removed by the user is what i see when clicked on the link provided :( /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' />

Core i7 2600k 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3(Two 4GB XMS 1600MHz memory modules), Maximus IV Gene-Z, CM silent pro 850W ,Razer Golaithus Medium, Razer Deathadder, Roccat Kave 5.1, GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX670

Additions : Xbox Controller
Mobile : HTC One (Dev Edition - Unlocked)
Miracast dongle : ActionTec

Posted 01/31/2012 09:00 AM   
[quote name='chaind' date='31 January 2012 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1328000437' post='1362897']
[/quote]
sorry i posted the dead link for the 2nd one that was pulled, now updated OP.
[quote name='chaind' date='31 January 2012 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1328000437' post='1362897']

sorry i posted the dead link for the 2nd one that was pulled, now updated OP.

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 01/31/2012 09:10 AM   
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/19104992/1/363662048/ Some dude was all "Come at me bro!" ... I was like "Dude, I'm a chick" and shanked him in the neck. 62-28 with knives only... WHAT?!?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/19104992/1/363662048/ Some dude was all "Come at me bro!" ... I was like "Dude, I'm a chick" and shanked him in the neck. 62-28 with knives only... WHAT?!?

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 01/31/2012 03:17 PM   
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='31 January 2012 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1328023040' post='1363047']
[/quote]
i only been on knives only when i needed my torch lamp kill, was in australia, i tried pistol only before that but the one kill needed was takin' too long.
Hey sorry about delay about that second vid from the fella from Russia, i dunno if it's gonna be the same vid now, should be nice, i liked the music in it too is all, i'll be a little coarse here and repost this thread i just made at the bf3 forums, it was my two last game's this mornin'.

[b]my kdr is almost 0.50, takin' too many falls for the team but i never bother about that.[/b][i][/i]
[b] Wake (1 hour 30 mins)[/b][i][/i] wasn't very good at all, a dude was killin' our own vehicles on battleship and also when i was in vehicles with him he blew up [b]empty[/b][i][/i] attack chopper at Airfields on two occasions, i won't name him.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fuaa3.jpg[/img]

[b]Oman (1 hour 20mins)[/b][i][/i] was a fantastic game but they had a two team jet combo and we had the slow f 35s, we had some great chopper battles and i used some of my gunner unlocks.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/YGEcs.jpg[/img]
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='31 January 2012 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1328023040' post='1363047']

i only been on knives only when i needed my torch lamp kill, was in australia, i tried pistol only before that but the one kill needed was takin' too long.

Hey sorry about delay about that second vid from the fella from Russia, i dunno if it's gonna be the same vid now, should be nice, i liked the music in it too is all, i'll be a little coarse here and repost this thread i just made at the bf3 forums, it was my two last game's this mornin'.

my kdr is almost 0.50, takin' too many falls for the team but i never bother about that.[/i]

Wake (1 hour 30 mins) wasn't very good at all, a dude was killin' our own vehicles on battleship and also when i was in vehicles with him he blew up empty attack chopper at Airfields on two occasions, i won't name him.

Oman (1 hour 20mins)[i]
was a fantastic game but they had a two team jet combo and we had the slow f 35s, we had some great chopper battles and i used some of my gunner unlocks.

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 02/01/2012 05:04 PM   
[/quote]
You're a girl?????????

*skullcrushing facepalm* And all this time I calling you dude >_<

LOL Sorry If I have been rude or ... ah crap I feel like dumping my face in a hole and stay there, I'm so embarassed...

You're a girl?????????

LOL Sorry If I have been rude or ... ah crap I feel like dumping my face in a hole and stay there, I'm so embarassed...

Upgraded Acer Aspire M5711

CPU: Q9550 @ 2.8 GHz PSU: OCZ StealthXStream II 600W

RAM: 6GB Corsair DDR2 @ 800 MHz Mobo: nVidia nForce 720i

Case: Stock :P GFX: Inno3d GTX 560 @ 810/1620/2004

LG Flatron M227WDP 22" Full HD Monitor

Razer Imperator Battlefield 3 Edition

***Currently playing: Battlefield 3 ; Skyrim***

Posted 02/02/2012 02:21 PM   
[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1328192516' post='1364138']
You're a girl?????????

[/quote]

lol don't worry about it, happened to many peoples here thus far in my days here since... when did I register, 07? lol anywho

I had a match yesterday where I went 42-15 or some crap on Metro Rush, we won on the second MCOMs, defending, playing 3v3. I almost never see people win on Defense when it's less than 6v6 on that map, because it's so hard to defend, but we had a boss setup, one left one right one middle, and if the one died, the other two would back off to the next set of bottlenecks to compensate. They got a few plants, but we held A on the second set til they ran outta tickets... and with a 100 ticket count, that took a while. During that process we had about 3 rage quitters, so we actually played against... 7 different people, as it was 4v3 near the end. They just lacked organization honestly, they moved in groups of 1-2 instead of all going one way together, staggered to cover but not get shot down all at once. That's how I normally roll in small numbers offense Rush, and I've yet to lose a match playin' small numbers on offense on that map.
[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 07:21 AM' timestamp='1328192516' post='1364138']

You're a girl?????????

lol don't worry about it, happened to many peoples here thus far in my days here since... when did I register, 07? lol anywho

I had a match yesterday where I went 42-15 or some crap on Metro Rush, we won on the second MCOMs, defending, playing 3v3. I almost never see people win on Defense when it's less than 6v6 on that map, because it's so hard to defend, but we had a boss setup, one left one right one middle, and if the one died, the other two would back off to the next set of bottlenecks to compensate. They got a few plants, but we held A on the second set til they ran outta tickets... and with a 100 ticket count, that took a while. During that process we had about 3 rage quitters, so we actually played against... 7 different people, as it was 4v3 near the end. They just lacked organization honestly, they moved in groups of 1-2 instead of all going one way together, staggered to cover but not get shot down all at once. That's how I normally roll in small numbers offense Rush, and I've yet to lose a match playin' small numbers on offense on that map.

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 02/02/2012 02:58 PM   
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='02 February 2012 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1328194685' post='1364159']

[/quote]
K good.and me thinking those photos were your girlfriend /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />

What about those 140-20 games you had? saw the battlereport. Knife only maybe?
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='02 February 2012 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1328194685' post='1364159']

K good.and me thinking those photos were your girlfriend /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />

Posted 02/02/2012 03:41 PM   

[/quote]
Did you seriously removed because of that game?

Really? geez I was just fooling around, if winning is so important for you, I'd have join an empty server and let you win. No need to be that heartless

Really? geez I was just fooling around, if winning is so important for you, I'd have join an empty server and let you win. No need to be that heartless

Posted 02/02/2012 04:09 PM   
[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1328197277' post='1364179']

[/quote]

Ha if any of those 4 (Edit: 5, I forget Liz is in there sometimes) lovelies were my girlfriend I'd have a heart attack. The 140-20 or whatever it was was a stupid match where I let them take the MCOMs on purpose to prolong it and kill them some more cuz they were that bad. lol

[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1328198966' post='1364191']

[/quote]

That's three times I've asked for your help & you've helped the other team dude. I needed one simple ****in' win & woulda had it 3v2 with knives if ya hadn't lag-shanked me 5 times :-P Need allies not people that kill me when I ask for their help! /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Winning isn't THAT important, but not getting help when it was asked for is very annoying.
[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1328197277' post='1364179']

Ha if any of those 4 (Edit: 5, I forget Liz is in there sometimes) lovelies were my girlfriend I'd have a heart attack. The 140-20 or whatever it was was a stupid match where I let them take the MCOMs on purpose to prolong it and kill them some more cuz they were that bad. lol

[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1328198966' post='1364191']

That's three times I've asked for your help & you've helped the other team dude. I needed one simple ****in' win & woulda had it 3v2 with knives if ya hadn't lag-shanked me 5 times :-P Need allies not people that kill me when I ask for their help! /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' /> Winning isn't THAT important, but not getting help when it was asked for is very annoying.

Posted 02/02/2012 04:14 PM   
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='02 February 2012 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1328199240' post='1364196']

[/quote]
OK lol I did help you win that round Squad Rush on Oman. And that last one, as I said couldnt switch team and you were loosing anyway, so why not knife some ppl?
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='02 February 2012 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1328199240' post='1364196']

OK lol I did help you win that round Squad Rush on Oman. And that last one, as I said couldnt switch team and you were loosing anyway, so why not knife some ppl?

Posted 02/02/2012 06:12 PM   
[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1328206329' post='1364249']
[/quote]

We had 2 flags & it was 3v2 before you came in, so we weren't "losing" anymore /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[quote name='vIKz' date='02 February 2012 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1328206329' post='1364249']

We had 2 flags & it was 3v2 before you came in, so we weren't "losing" anymore /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Posted 02/03/2012 07:43 AM   
Here's Mestido's 2nd vid, it now has different music and has been edited from original posted, still quite nice though >>

[b]Battlefield 3 Conquest only montage on random maps PC 1080P HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7y6bsAOFpw[/b][i][/i]
Here's Mestido's 2nd vid, it now has different music and has been edited from original posted, still quite nice though >>

Battlefield 3 Conquest only montage on random maps PC 1080P HD

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 02/03/2012 11:46 AM   
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='03 February 2012 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1328255007' post='1364529']
[/quote]
uhm okay....... it was still 700-50 tickets tough, even if yo did win it would take like a century
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='03 February 2012 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1328255007' post='1364529']

uhm okay....... it was still 700-50 tickets tough, even if yo did win it would take like a century

Posted 02/04/2012 12:06 PM   
I've got a new vid made that's incoming, unlike my first bf3 vid that was on an empty server, shouldn't be long.
I had a nice game last night and i was gettin some nice enemy heli kills using the main tank shell perched for a while above the army outpost on Kharg. I often try RPG helis and jets but it's near impossibru.
I've got a new vid made that's incoming, unlike my first bf3 vid that was on an empty server, shouldn't be long.

I had a nice game last night and i was gettin some nice enemy heli kills using the main tank shell perched for a while above the army outpost on Kharg. I often try RPG helis and jets but it's near impossibru.

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 02/04/2012 03:33 PM   
Scroll To Top