Cant Upgade Intel to Nvidia Cant Upgrade intel to nvidia
hi im new to this forum can I ask a question

how can i upgrade intel grapic card to nvidia because nvidia installer always say "the graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware"

This Is my specs:

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz
Memory: 1014MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Graphics Card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) GMA 3100

and i have a computer,desktop not a laptop
hi im new to this forum can I ask a question

how can i upgrade intel grapic card to nvidia because nvidia installer always say "the graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware"

This Is my specs:

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz

Memory: 1014MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c

Graphics Card: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel(R) GMA 3100

and i have a computer,desktop not a laptop

Posted 01/29/2012 12:57 AM   
Graphics Card: Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
means you don't have a nvidia graphics card....you can't just update drivers you need to buy and install a card insdie your pc /blarg.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':/' />

your pc is very old also and wouldent even be worth putting money into imo
Graphics Card: Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

means you don't have a nvidia graphics card....you can't just update drivers you need to buy and install a card insdie your pc /blarg.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':/' />

your pc is very old also and wouldent even be worth putting money into imo

Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Case

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3

i7-2600k @ 4.4 GHz

Corsair H60 in Push/Pull

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24

2 Zotac GTX 580s in SLI

Crucial M4 128GB SSD for OS

Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 7200 RPM HDD

PSU Corsair HX 1050W

Windows 7 64-Bit Home Premium

Monitor Dell UltraSharp U2410 (1920x1200)

Posted 01/29/2012 02:38 AM   
As MontyQ said; you do need an Nvidia graphics card to use Nvidia drivers (or indeed an AMD card for AMD drivers)...

You could get an older GPU (Nvida or AMD) to put into that PC to improve it's graphics a little. I presume that it's a prebuilt PC...? If you use CPU-Z or something similar, then you can find out your motherboard and thus we can help you work out a suitable upgrade for it (if you choose to go that way)
As MontyQ said; you do need an Nvidia graphics card to use Nvidia drivers (or indeed an AMD card for AMD drivers)...

You could get an older GPU (Nvida or AMD) to put into that PC to improve it's graphics a little. I presume that it's a prebuilt PC...? If you use CPU-Z or something similar, then you can find out your motherboard and thus we can help you work out a suitable upgrade for it (if you choose to go that way)

I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

GPU-Z CPU-Z Ccleaner Driversweeper OCCT

Posted 01/29/2012 04:33 PM   
Scroll To Top