3d does not work with 3d vision live anymore works with games and stored pics still
After pulling the battery on my mobo ive lost the ability to veiw 3d content online such as 3d vision live or online mmo/mp games. If the source is stored on my pc i am fine. I can veiw all my own 3d pics and play all my off line games using 3d vision. What am i missing here as it all worked before pulling the pc battery.
After pulling the battery on my mobo ive lost the ability to veiw 3d content online such as 3d vision live or online mmo/mp games. If the source is stored on my pc i am fine. I can veiw all my own 3d pics and play all my off line games using 3d vision. What am i missing here as it all worked before pulling the pc battery.
Posted 01/26/2012 08:55 PM   
Well after about a week or so the problems just seemed to go away. With no doings on my part the website now displays proper and i am now able to view all the pics.

What i can is say, computers do weird things /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Well after about a week or so the problems just seemed to go away. With no doings on my part the website now displays proper and i am now able to view all the pics.

What i can is say, computers do weird things /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Posted 01/27/2012 11:13 PM   
Fixed itself? Machines don't just fix themselves. He's been tampering with it!!

(And kudos if you can spot the 1980's movie that comes from.)
Fixed itself? Machines don't just fix themselves. He's been tampering with it!!

(And kudos if you can spot the 1980's movie that comes from.)

Posted 01/29/2012 07:40 PM   
Brazil (1985)

WOOT
Brazil (1985)

WOOT
Posted 02/01/2012 12:53 AM   
Scroll To Top