Nvidia store HELP ANYONE PLEASE? NIDIA?
Hoping some MOD or DEV or someone that WORKS for NVIDIA will read this and PM me I will give you all the info and maybe you can help us. Oh this was RETURNED to Nvidia Dec 21st. This is how long we have been waiting.

Ok sorry I asked here I know not where else to ask. No did SOOOOO many emails,calls at the Nv store site. My wife bought TWO 3d glasses..one was wrong and you can not cancel it once you order. So we contact NVIDIA and they tell us what to do. We get the box do not even open it. Write on it all the info it needs and send it back UPS. EASY huh. Well even though we have PROOF that they GOT it back.. .. thats it.. no money back yet at all. Called the 1st time was told would take 12-24hours that was 2 weeks ago and still they say they cant find it.. CANT FIND IT? And the box UPS has on record was? yeah nothing.. this is AWFUL.. I think NVIDIA has some 3rd party that does their sales.. lol didnt even open the box.. wrote the RMA on the box blah blah blah..

All we could do is NOW today called our credit card and they took off the charge. Having the UPS tracking # and proof UPS delivered it. So why write here? Well As of today NEVER EVER got ONE EMAIL back. yes gave account number.. every number we had.. nothing.. wow.. I almost told them to order it from AMAZON.. I should have.
Hoping some MOD or DEV or someone that WORKS for NVIDIA will read this and PM me I will give you all the info and maybe you can help us. Oh this was RETURNED to Nvidia Dec 21st. This is how long we have been waiting.

Ok sorry I asked here I know not where else to ask. No did SOOOOO many emails,calls at the Nv store site. My wife bought TWO 3d glasses..one was wrong and you can not cancel it once you order. So we contact NVIDIA and they tell us what to do. We get the box do not even open it. Write on it all the info it needs and send it back UPS. EASY huh. Well even though we have PROOF that they GOT it back.. .. thats it.. no money back yet at all. Called the 1st time was told would take 12-24hours that was 2 weeks ago and still they say they cant find it.. CANT FIND IT? And the box UPS has on record was? yeah nothing.. this is AWFUL.. I think NVIDIA has some 3rd party that does their sales.. lol didnt even open the box.. wrote the RMA on the box blah blah blah..

All we could do is NOW today called our credit card and they took off the charge. Having the UPS tracking # and proof UPS delivered it. So why write here? Well As of today NEVER EVER got ONE EMAIL back. yes gave account number.. every number we had.. nothing.. wow.. I almost told them to order it from AMAZON.. I should have.

Posted 01/20/2012 09:34 PM   
Scroll To Top