Looking for Driver Cleaner
I've heard people mention this program and that it's free. I tried to download it twice and ended up with spamware/viruses on my computer which I was able to remove, but am still without the program. Can anybody provide a great link to the file, or point me in the right direction? Every site that shows up when I search is littered with shady ads and scams all over the page. Thanks in advance.
I've heard people mention this program and that it's free. I tried to download it twice and ended up with spamware/viruses on my computer which I was able to remove, but am still without the program. Can anybody provide a great link to the file, or point me in the right direction? Every site that shows up when I search is littered with shady ads and scams all over the page. Thanks in advance.

Posted 01/20/2012 06:22 PM   
sites down right now but this is it

phyxion.net/item/driver-sweeper.html
sites down right now but this is it

phyxion.net/item/driver-sweeper.html

Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Case

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3

i7-2600k @ 4.4 GHz

Corsair H60 in Push/Pull

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24

2 Zotac GTX 580s in SLI

Crucial M4 128GB SSD for OS

Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 7200 RPM HDD

PSU Corsair HX 1050W

Windows 7 64-Bit Home Premium

Monitor Dell UltraSharp U2410 (1920x1200)

Posted 01/20/2012 06:45 PM   
Few helpful things in my sig /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Few helpful things in my sig /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

GPU-Z CPU-Z Ccleaner Driversweeper OCCT

Posted 01/24/2012 12:57 PM   
Scroll To Top