Spot the Difference Romney vs Obama
  1 / 2    
[b][i]Like Obama, Mitt Romney is a wind-up doll for Wall Street and the bankers. There is virtually no difference between them despite all the fetid air from the GOP propaganda machine.

This is revealed by a quick look at Romney’s top contributors. An Open Secrets page on top Romney contributors reads like a Who’s Who of Wall Street and the financial cartel. The top contributor is Goldman Sachs, followed by Credit Suisse Group, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, Citigroup, Wells Fargo and Barclays – major players in the Wall Street and City of London bankster constellation.

Bain Capital is also on the list. It is a “financial services” and investment firm co-founded by Romney. Bain owns the establishment media propaganda conglomerate Clear Channel, which explains why “conservative” talk show hosts like Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin are supporting Romney, especially with the strong showing of Ron Paul in the primaries. Both Savage (real name Weiner) and Levin have gone so far as to call Paul a threat to the country.[/i]
[/b]

Full Article and Sources: http://www.infowars.com/romney-and-obama-share-same-bankster-campaign-contributors/

As I have been saying in another thread, the international financier cartels are the ones who call the shots, they fund both sides in line with their hegelian dialectic, and they have ALWAYS done this.

It is not a new trend, by any means, it is the MODUS OPERANDI of the elite. And it is bloody OBVIOUS to anyone without blinders on.
Like Obama, Mitt Romney is a wind-up doll for Wall Street and the bankers. There is virtually no difference between them despite all the fetid air from the GOP propaganda machine.

This is revealed by a quick look at Romney’s top contributors. An Open Secrets page on top Romney contributors reads like a Who’s Who of Wall Street and the financial cartel. The top contributor is Goldman Sachs, followed by Credit Suisse Group, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, Citigroup, Wells Fargo and Barclays – major players in the Wall Street and City of London bankster constellation.

Bain Capital is also on the list. It is a “financial services” and investment firm co-founded by Romney. Bain owns the establishment media propaganda conglomerate Clear Channel, which explains why “conservative” talk show hosts like Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin are supporting Romney, especially with the strong showing of Ron Paul in the primaries. Both Savage (real name Weiner) and Levin have gone so far as to call Paul a threat to the country.

Full Article and Sources: http://www.infowars.com/romney-and-obama-share-same-bankster-campaign-contributors/

As I have been saying in another thread, the international financier cartels are the ones who call the shots, they fund both sides in line with their hegelian dialectic, and they have ALWAYS done this.

It is not a new trend, by any means, it is the MODUS OPERANDI of the elite. And it is bloody OBVIOUS to anyone without blinders on.

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 01/17/2012 11:03 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='17 January 2012 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1326841421' post='1357271']
[b][i]Like Obama, Mitt Romney is a wind-up doll for Wall Street and the bankers. There is virtually no difference between them despite all the fetid air from the GOP propaganda machine.

Bain Capital is also on the list. It is a “financial services” and investment firm co-founded by Romney. Bain owns the establishment media propaganda conglomerate Clear Channel, which explains why “conservative” talk show hosts like Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin are supporting Romney, especially with the strong showing of Ron Paul in the primaries. Both Savage (real name Weiner) and Levin have gone so far as to call Paul a threat to the country.[/i]
[/b]

Full Article and Sources: [url="http://www.infowars.com/romney-and-obama-share-same-bankster-campaign-contributors/"]http://www.infowars....n-contributors/[/url]

[/quote]

Obama would be a great Republican TBH. He's a crappy Democrat --Obama is still the better choice to me over Romney who is probably further left than Obama if you look at what both have done with their political careers. I have [i]immense[/i] respect for Romney as a businessman, but he won't get my vote. If he'd have stuck to his guns on his moral beliefs it would be different --but no one likes a waffler. He did many great things in office, but he refutes them all for personal gain now.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='17 January 2012 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1326841421' post='1357271']

Like Obama, Mitt Romney is a wind-up doll for Wall Street and the bankers. There is virtually no difference between them despite all the fetid air from the GOP propaganda machine.

Bain Capital is also on the list. It is a “financial services” and investment firm co-founded by Romney. Bain owns the establishment media propaganda conglomerate Clear Channel, which explains why “conservative” talk show hosts like Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin are supporting Romney, especially with the strong showing of Ron Paul in the primaries. Both Savage (real name Weiner) and Levin have gone so far as to call Paul a threat to the country.

Full Article and Sources: http://www.infowars....n-contributors/

Obama would be a great Republican TBH. He's a crappy Democrat --Obama is still the better choice to me over Romney who is probably further left than Obama if you look at what both have done with their political careers. I have immense respect for Romney as a businessman, but he won't get my vote. If he'd have stuck to his guns on his moral beliefs it would be different --but no one likes a waffler. He did many great things in office, but he refutes them all for personal gain now.

Done.

Posted 01/18/2012 08:49 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1326876575' post='1357419']
Obama would be a great Republican TBH. He's a crappy Democrat --Obama is still the better choice to me over Romney who is probably further left than Obama if you look at what both have done with their political careers. I have [i]immense[/i] respect for Romney as a businessman, but he won't get my vote. If he'd have stuck to his guns on his moral beliefs it would be different --but no one likes a waffler. He did many great things in office, but he refutes them all for personal gain now.
[/quote]

I think your entirely missing the point of my post.

There is NO CHOICE! to be had in the FIRST place.

How on EARTH could there be? do you REALLY believe that they would finance the campaign of the president (on BOTH sides of the coin) without wanting something in return? are you so naive to believe that they are giving them both money out of the goodness of their hearts? or do you not suspect they have another planned "bailout bonus" waiting for them?

In the most simplest, basic terms of human nature, and how people view the world and economic system, If I pay for something for you, you then OWE me.

The only thing that a presidential candidate should OWE! is his ALLEGIANCE TO HIS PEOPLE! you know, the ones who PUT him there! but that is NOT how they see it, OR how the bankers see it, they owe their allegiance first and foremost to the financiers.

Simple as that.

That fact ALONE completely DESTROYS even the ILLUSION of democratic process.

For gods sake, Obamas cabinet reads like a 'who's who' of wall street, they have done what they always do, back both sides, so that no matter who wins - THEY win.

In the words of one of the members of "the group" from the X-files "we are in the business of predicting the future Mr Mulder, and the best way to predict the future is to control both sides of the outcome"
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1326876575' post='1357419']

Obama would be a great Republican TBH. He's a crappy Democrat --Obama is still the better choice to me over Romney who is probably further left than Obama if you look at what both have done with their political careers. I have immense respect for Romney as a businessman, but he won't get my vote. If he'd have stuck to his guns on his moral beliefs it would be different --but no one likes a waffler. He did many great things in office, but he refutes them all for personal gain now.

How on EARTH could there be? do you REALLY believe that they would finance the campaign of the president (on BOTH sides of the coin) without wanting something in return? are you so naive to believe that they are giving them both money out of the goodness of their hearts? or do you not suspect they have another planned "bailout bonus" waiting for them?

In the most simplest, basic terms of human nature, and how people view the world and economic system, If I pay for something for you, you then OWE me.

The only thing that a presidential candidate should OWE! is his ALLEGIANCE TO HIS PEOPLE! you know, the ones who PUT him there! but that is NOT how they see it, OR how the bankers see it, they owe their allegiance first and foremost to the financiers.

Simple as that.

For gods sake, Obamas cabinet reads like a 'who's who' of wall street, they have done what they always do, back both sides, so that no matter who wins - THEY win.

In the words of one of the members of "the group" from the X-files "we are in the business of predicting the future Mr Mulder, and the best way to predict the future is to control both sides of the outcome"

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

Posted 01/18/2012 10:40 PM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1326876575' post='1357419']
If he'd have stuck to his guns on his moral beliefs it would be different --but no one likes a waffler. He did many great things in office, but he refutes them all for personal gain now.
[/quote]

Beliefs are people, my friend!

:)
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1326876575' post='1357419']

If he'd have stuck to his guns on his moral beliefs it would be different --but no one likes a waffler. He did many great things in office, but he refutes them all for personal gain now.

[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1326931676' post='1357700']

[/quote]

Come now Kakarot, I know you have more to say than this :)

Glad to see you are paying attention though!
[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1326931676' post='1357700']

Posted 01/19/2012 12:12 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1326931945' post='1357701']

[/quote]

Hehe...didn't know if anyone would get that[img]http://forums.nvidia.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I think Obama is not going to win because, quite frankly, he's not a democrat, he's an independant centrist that desperately does not want to believe that there is no way to work "across the isle". The democrats are a weak excuse for a political party as they don't stand for anything in particular, and the Republicans are socio-fascist conservatives that destroy anything that get's in their way.
That being said, i think Americans lucked out in that the crazy submissions (Cain, Bachmann, Trump) were eliminated early. Unfortunately the only Republican capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation without stooping to a talking point, Huntsman had no chance.
As far as your point that Obama and Romney are practically the same and the election will be devoid of choice...I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing for two reasons

A) The alternatives would not be well liked. Many people say they hate social programs, but would not enjoy living in a nation without them which is why Gingrich isn't going to win (along with the fact that he's entirely too honest and people don't vote for candidates who tell them their lazy and such at their jobs).

B) If people genuinely wanted someone or something different, they'd revolt. North Americans, in general, don't care about politics because it's not an effective method of change. The entire concept of the American presidential system is geared towards making sure nothing ever changes.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1326931945' post='1357701']

Hehe...didn't know if anyone would get thatImage

I think Obama is not going to win because, quite frankly, he's not a democrat, he's an independant centrist that desperately does not want to believe that there is no way to work "across the isle". The democrats are a weak excuse for a political party as they don't stand for anything in particular, and the Republicans are socio-fascist conservatives that destroy anything that get's in their way.

That being said, i think Americans lucked out in that the crazy submissions (Cain, Bachmann, Trump) were eliminated early. Unfortunately the only Republican capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation without stooping to a talking point, Huntsman had no chance.

As far as your point that Obama and Romney are practically the same and the election will be devoid of choice...I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing for two reasons

A) The alternatives would not be well liked. Many people say they hate social programs, but would not enjoy living in a nation without them which is why Gingrich isn't going to win (along with the fact that he's entirely too honest and people don't vote for candidates who tell them their lazy and such at their jobs).

B) If people genuinely wanted someone or something different, they'd revolt. North Americans, in general, don't care about politics because it's not an effective method of change. The entire concept of the American presidential system is geared towards making sure nothing ever changes.
[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1326936493' post='1357717']
Hehe...didn't know if anyone would get that[img]http://forums.nvidia.com/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Are you aware of Ron Paul at all? he is not getting much media coverage, but I would say he is capable of intelligent conversation, though his interviews are normally relagated to rebutting clearly skewed diversions so he gets no chance to actually speak properly.

I do not really support him perse, because like you, I believe the entire system is designed to ensure the continuation of the status quo.

And we are at a point in our history where change, big or small, to that very system, is going to be a painful and bloody process, I see no reason to shy away from it because of that fact, and the longer we leave it, the worse it will be.

Certainly, the powers that be are anticpating this very thing to occur, which is why they are hurridely securing their infrastructure and legal system to effectively combat it when the proverbial sh*t does hit the fan, and it will. We are seeing the beginings of this already, all over the world.

There is a document produced by the CIA owned Stanford Research Institute called "The Changing Faces Of Man" in which it outlines that exact scenario taking place, and what they could do to stem the tide and push the momentum of change into a pattern that still means they maintain their power base. It was the result of years of study into what makes people "believe" certain things, and the conclusion was that some time around 2012-2015 there would be a cultural revolution of the masses and a complete lack of trust in previous authoritarian figures, it described this as an INEVITABILITY, but also produced several scenarios in which it could be countered. A highly reccomended read for anyone who wants to understand what is happening and why it is happening.

And I do not think it is true that the absence of outward revolt is a sign of people lacking the desire for genuine change, people are simply living in an ever increasing amount of fear, and the belief, as you pointed out, that the 'alternative' may be 'worse' than what we already have.

That is a completely manipulated perception, and comes down to how humanity has been convinced to view ITSELF. We see ourselves as powerless to effect change, UNLESS, we wear a suit, and are the CEO of a major corporation, or we have the backing from Wall St financiers, or we have our name and face blasted across the air waves 24/7.

We fail to see the manufactured lies and prefer to shelter in their comfort because we refuse to believe it is OUR OWN doing, that we volunteered for it. It is far easier to contract away your rights and responsibilities and then lay blame on those who we literally begged to rule over us with an iron fist "if we do not make a system, we may be enslaved by anothers" - William Blake

When it all goes horribly wrong, and always does. Do we REALLY expect any better? from putting your interests into the hands of another?(see Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Maoist China) Why else do you think I have devoted time and resources to educating people on the law? (btw there is a rather large freeman society in Canada, the movement is very strong over there) because there IS a way out, and an extremely effective one at that. But if you do not know the rules to the game, or indeed, the fact that you are PLAYING a game, how can you ever expect to win it?

I also think the reason people are intimidated by politics, in any country, (or the economy, or law for that matter) is because they have been educated to mystify it into something it entirely is not, it is all very basic when you get right down to it, but once again, people see themselves as tiny insignificant dots on the radar and give away their power on a ritual basis so they say to themselves "those clever suits must know what they are talking about......what do I know?"

When all you need to know is what is right and what is wrong. And it is NOT RIGHT that the worlds combined wealth is aggregated in 1% of the entire population - that does not even make SENSE. Unless we are being ruled by bloody gold hoarding pirates, which I contend, we are.
[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1326936493' post='1357717']

Hehe...didn't know if anyone would get thatImage

Are you aware of Ron Paul at all? he is not getting much media coverage, but I would say he is capable of intelligent conversation, though his interviews are normally relagated to rebutting clearly skewed diversions so he gets no chance to actually speak properly.

I do not really support him perse, because like you, I believe the entire system is designed to ensure the continuation of the status quo.

And we are at a point in our history where change, big or small, to that very system, is going to be a painful and bloody process, I see no reason to shy away from it because of that fact, and the longer we leave it, the worse it will be.

Certainly, the powers that be are anticpating this very thing to occur, which is why they are hurridely securing their infrastructure and legal system to effectively combat it when the proverbial sh*t does hit the fan, and it will. We are seeing the beginings of this already, all over the world.

There is a document produced by the CIA owned Stanford Research Institute called "The Changing Faces Of Man" in which it outlines that exact scenario taking place, and what they could do to stem the tide and push the momentum of change into a pattern that still means they maintain their power base. It was the result of years of study into what makes people "believe" certain things, and the conclusion was that some time around 2012-2015 there would be a cultural revolution of the masses and a complete lack of trust in previous authoritarian figures, it described this as an INEVITABILITY, but also produced several scenarios in which it could be countered. A highly reccomended read for anyone who wants to understand what is happening and why it is happening.

And I do not think it is true that the absence of outward revolt is a sign of people lacking the desire for genuine change, people are simply living in an ever increasing amount of fear, and the belief, as you pointed out, that the 'alternative' may be 'worse' than what we already have.

That is a completely manipulated perception, and comes down to how humanity has been convinced to view ITSELF. We see ourselves as powerless to effect change, UNLESS, we wear a suit, and are the CEO of a major corporation, or we have the backing from Wall St financiers, or we have our name and face blasted across the air waves 24/7.

We fail to see the manufactured lies and prefer to shelter in their comfort because we refuse to believe it is OUR OWN doing, that we volunteered for it. It is far easier to contract away your rights and responsibilities and then lay blame on those who we literally begged to rule over us with an iron fist "if we do not make a system, we may be enslaved by anothers" - William Blake

When it all goes horribly wrong, and always does. Do we REALLY expect any better? from putting your interests into the hands of another?(see Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Maoist China) Why else do you think I have devoted time and resources to educating people on the law? (btw there is a rather large freeman society in Canada, the movement is very strong over there) because there IS a way out, and an extremely effective one at that. But if you do not know the rules to the game, or indeed, the fact that you are PLAYING a game, how can you ever expect to win it?

I also think the reason people are intimidated by politics, in any country, (or the economy, or law for that matter) is because they have been educated to mystify it into something it entirely is not, it is all very basic when you get right down to it, but once again, people see themselves as tiny insignificant dots on the radar and give away their power on a ritual basis so they say to themselves "those clever suits must know what they are talking about......what do I know?"

When all you need to know is what is right and what is wrong. And it is NOT RIGHT that the worlds combined wealth is aggregated in 1% of the entire population - that does not even make SENSE. Unless we are being ruled by bloody gold hoarding pirates, which I contend, we are.

Posted 01/19/2012 01:54 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1326938053' post='1357727']

[/quote]

Ron Paul will never win because, like you say, he makes politics and economics look easy. It's as if he's some guy off the street using common sense and rational thought to solve problems and people don't believe, or don't want to believe it's that easy. When you listen to Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich talk about social security programs for young people and whether or not the borrowing of money from China will increase or decrease deficite in the short term, people glass over cause they have no idea what it means...they just wait for whomever can't keep "battling" intellectually and go "He lost. The other guy is right". I also would apply my point that people may agree with him philosophically, but wouldn't never want to live in "his" country to him as well.

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1326938053' post='1357727']

[/quote]

A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights. ~ Napoleon

[/quote]

True. But i still think you give people a lot more credit then they deserve. Most people are pretty unintelligent.

Ron Paul will never win because, like you say, he makes politics and economics look easy. It's as if he's some guy off the street using common sense and rational thought to solve problems and people don't believe, or don't want to believe it's that easy. When you listen to Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich talk about social security programs for young people and whether or not the borrowing of money from China will increase or decrease deficite in the short term, people glass over cause they have no idea what it means...they just wait for whomever can't keep "battling" intellectually and go "He lost. The other guy is right". I also would apply my point that people may agree with him philosophically, but wouldn't never want to live in "his" country to him as well.

True. But i still think you give people a lot more credit then they deserve. Most people are pretty unintelligent.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1326926456' post='1357681']

Simple as that.

[/quote]

You assume many things --there is a quid pro quo that goes on, but the power structure on the ground is too unstable for the massive overarching system you believe controls it all. You'd never listen to why most learned men believe differently than you --you are incredibly dismissive of alternate viewpoints in that regard. I see a far more complex system devoid of such simple answers.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1326926456' post='1357681']

Simple as that.

You assume many things --there is a quid pro quo that goes on, but the power structure on the ground is too unstable for the massive overarching system you believe controls it all. You'd never listen to why most learned men believe differently than you --you are incredibly dismissive of alternate viewpoints in that regard. I see a far more complex system devoid of such simple answers.

Done.

Posted 01/19/2012 03:45 AM   
There are a whole lot of people in this thread who don't live in the US claiming to know the mindset. Pray tell --what are your qualifications to speak for all 308,745,538 people in a land you don't live in?

[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='18 January 2012 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1326939466' post='1357735']
[/quote]

Ron Paul can't win b/c it's not that easy when you have thousands of governments set up by the very founding document of the entire system. He is a relic of a bygone era and anyone with any on the ground experience inside the American systems will tell you why his ideas are no longer viable. Libertarians want limited anarchy TBH --in a dog eat dog world the largest dog eats everyone it cannot enslave.
There are a whole lot of people in this thread who don't live in the US claiming to know the mindset. Pray tell --what are your qualifications to speak for all 308,745,538 people in a land you don't live in?

[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='18 January 2012 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1326939466' post='1357735']

Ron Paul can't win b/c it's not that easy when you have thousands of governments set up by the very founding document of the entire system. He is a relic of a bygone era and anyone with any on the ground experience inside the American systems will tell you why his ideas are no longer viable. Libertarians want limited anarchy TBH --in a dog eat dog world the largest dog eats everyone it cannot enslave.

Done.

Posted 01/19/2012 03:53 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1326945196' post='1357756']
[/quote]

1) You don't need to live in America to understand, or hold opinions of American politics/politicians

2) You don't need to be American or any other nationality to know that every humans behaves and react in fundamentally the exact same fashion to the exact same stimulae.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1326945196' post='1357756']

1) You don't need to live in America to understand, or hold opinions of American politics/politicians

2) You don't need to be American or any other nationality to know that every humans behaves and react in fundamentally the exact same fashion to the exact same stimulae.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='19 January 2012 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1326944717' post='1357755']
[/quote]

My friend, as I so often do, I must respectfully disagree with you there.

I have researched, and debated thoroughly both for and against many alternative views on history.

If that was not the case I would not even be able to engage in this debate with you, on any level whatsoever.

And there are SCORES of "learned men" who agree with me. And you dare incinuate that I am not one of them? If that is so, good sir, why are you even bothering to converse with me, on a public technology related forum, if I am such low class scum?

And you are falling victim to the exact folly both heedless and I were discussing earlier, believing supposed "simple answers" to be an insult to your supposed intellectual superiority. Why is it not possible that a simple explanation could be true?

How often are seemingly complex computer problems (a system, like any other) resolved with a simple fix? Not unlike your 590's overheating on the Witcher 2, until a certain Saijan Prince suggested you might want to try enabling Vsync.

That is not an insult on your intelligence, by ANY means, everyone on this board knows by 'empirical evidence' that you know your stuff when it comes to the PC. But even the greatest among us can overlook the simple solutions that are right in front of them.

I will say again, the system is not controlled by the few in a manner you are suggesting, I agree it is impossible for a relative handful of people to physically control the masses.

That is why they have bred into them the perception of themselves as being servile ignorant obediant slaves. And when you control fundamental pillars of society through the money power, it is EASY to manipulate that ignorant servile mass into just about anything.

As has been aptly demonstrated throughout the course of history.

As for your claim I am "un-american" I have to whole heartedly disagree. I grew up on your food, your movies, your books, your television shows, your heroes, were my heroes. And I feel just as betrayed as any man or woman living in America ought to about the perversion of a noble ideal.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='19 January 2012 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1326944717' post='1357755']

My friend, as I so often do, I must respectfully disagree with you there.

I have researched, and debated thoroughly both for and against many alternative views on history.

If that was not the case I would not even be able to engage in this debate with you, on any level whatsoever.

And there are SCORES of "learned men" who agree with me. And you dare incinuate that I am not one of them? If that is so, good sir, why are you even bothering to converse with me, on a public technology related forum, if I am such low class scum?

And you are falling victim to the exact folly both heedless and I were discussing earlier, believing supposed "simple answers" to be an insult to your supposed intellectual superiority. Why is it not possible that a simple explanation could be true?

How often are seemingly complex computer problems (a system, like any other) resolved with a simple fix? Not unlike your 590's overheating on the Witcher 2, until a certain Saijan Prince suggested you might want to try enabling Vsync.

That is not an insult on your intelligence, by ANY means, everyone on this board knows by 'empirical evidence' that you know your stuff when it comes to the PC. But even the greatest among us can overlook the simple solutions that are right in front of them.

I will say again, the system is not controlled by the few in a manner you are suggesting, I agree it is impossible for a relative handful of people to physically control the masses.

That is why they have bred into them the perception of themselves as being servile ignorant obediant slaves. And when you control fundamental pillars of society through the money power, it is EASY to manipulate that ignorant servile mass into just about anything.

As has been aptly demonstrated throughout the course of history.

As for your claim I am "un-american" I have to whole heartedly disagree. I grew up on your food, your movies, your books, your television shows, your heroes, were my heroes. And I feel just as betrayed as any man or woman living in America ought to about the perversion of a noble ideal.

Posted 01/19/2012 11:39 AM   
[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1326939466' post='1357735']

[/quote]

Ahhhhh Vive Napoleon! Vive La France!*thick french accent* (I suppose being canadian you are fairly well acquainted with french?)

He is one of my heroes old Napoleon, however when he said that, he was probably not aware of the methods that would be available to future rulers to impose their will on their subjects.

We are at a point now where it is in mans "interests" to claim their "rights"

As for people being unintelligent, I agree that people behave unintelligently, alot. However that does not mean they are devoid of the capability of understanding complex ideas, they just need to find a way to relate it to what they "know" from experience. (or rather, society needs to accept that not everyone learns by reading books and regurgitating pre approved answers)

That I believe, is why you find complex ideas hidden within the allegory and symbolism of the ancients. Simply because as D1 put it "we were always this smart" - but we did not always PERCEIVE ourselves this way, OR the world around us.
[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1326939466' post='1357735']

Ahhhhh Vive Napoleon! Vive La France!*thick french accent* (I suppose being canadian you are fairly well acquainted with french?)

He is one of my heroes old Napoleon, however when he said that, he was probably not aware of the methods that would be available to future rulers to impose their will on their subjects.

We are at a point now where it is in mans "interests" to claim their "rights"

As for people being unintelligent, I agree that people behave unintelligently, alot. However that does not mean they are devoid of the capability of understanding complex ideas, they just need to find a way to relate it to what they "know" from experience. (or rather, society needs to accept that not everyone learns by reading books and regurgitating pre approved answers)

That I believe, is why you find complex ideas hidden within the allegory and symbolism of the ancients. Simply because as D1 put it "we were always this smart" - but we did not always PERCEIVE ourselves this way, OR the world around us.

Posted 01/19/2012 11:47 AM   
[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1326956203' post='1357790']
[/quote]

To hold opinions --no. But if you've never lived here, you cannot understand in any meaningful way. Anthropologists study in the field for this very reason.

You live in a place very similar to our home --but it is also very different.

[quote name='Heedless_onE' date='19 January 2012 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1326956203' post='1357790']
[/quote]

This is actually untrue. Reactions are cultural --Canadian reactions are similar to American reactions and Western reactions are all related --they are not the same outside of biochemical mechanisms.

To hold opinions --no. But if you've never lived here, you cannot understand in any meaningful way. Anthropologists study in the field for this very reason.

You live in a place very similar to our home --but it is also very different.

This is actually untrue. Reactions are cultural --Canadian reactions are similar to American reactions and Western reactions are all related --they are not the same outside of biochemical mechanisms.

Done.

Posted 01/19/2012 01:56 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='19 January 2012 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1326973187' post='1357834']
And you dare incinuate that I am not one of them? If that is so, good sir, why are you even bothering to converse with me, on a public technology related forum, if I am such low class scum?
[/quote]

I don't think you're stupid at all. You're head is just a bit over inflated at the time being.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='19 January 2012 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1326973187' post='1357834']

And you dare incinuate that I am not one of them? If that is so, good sir, why are you even bothering to converse with me, on a public technology related forum, if I am such low class scum?

I don't think you're stupid at all. You're head is just a bit over inflated at the time being.

Done.

Posted 01/19/2012 01:58 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top