can anyone help me to find good SLI profile for crysis 2 dx11
ohh crysis 2 its a pain in the ass ...

i have sli with gtx 590

and driver version is 285.62 .

this is the story the game run excellent but .. when i shoot close to the wall or when i have water in the game and shoot on the water the fps goes all the way down ...very irritate

and i found out its just a SLI profile problem because when i change it with nvidia Inspector to battlefield 3 profile the problem despair but all the object in the game look extremely shiny

so how can i fix it ? please .

i have sli with gtx 590

this is the story the game run excellent but .. when i shoot close to the wall or when i have water in the game and shoot on the water the fps goes all the way down ...very irritate

and i found out its just a SLI profile problem because when i change it with nvidia Inspector to battlefield 3 profile the problem despair but all the object in the game look extremely shiny

Posted 01/17/2012 08:31 PM   
I know the Problem, this SLI Bit #12 breaks Compatibility and HDR looks too bright. But this is can, as it indeed not always Shoot in the Water. /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I know the Problem, this SLI Bit #12 breaks Compatibility and HDR looks too bright. But this is can, as it indeed not always Shoot in the Water. /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Posted 01/18/2012 03:26 PM   
[quote name='Blaire' date='18 January 2012 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1326900409' post='1357517']
[/quote]

when i am on battlefield 3 sli profile when i shoot on the water it work normally but all other sutff just shine ... i change back to crysis 2 sli profile ..but hope nvidia fix it ...it get worse.
[quote name='Blaire' date='18 January 2012 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1326900409' post='1357517']

when i am on battlefield 3 sli profile when i shoot on the water it work normally but all other sutff just shine ... i change back to crysis 2 sli profile ..but hope nvidia fix it ...it get worse.

Posted 01/18/2012 05:33 PM   
[quote name='yosizach' date='18 January 2012 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1326908003' post='1357570']
[/quote]

That is not so easy, you will see that these Side Effects may occur. Crytek would have to Fix that, but no other Patches are planned.
[quote name='yosizach' date='18 January 2012 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1326908003' post='1357570']

That is not so easy, you will see that these Side Effects may occur. Crytek would have to Fix that, but no other Patches are planned.

Posted 01/19/2012 05:28 AM   
[quote name='Blaire' date='19 January 2012 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1326950928' post='1357776']
[/quote]
i don't say it easy this is way i hope for someone here to help me out...(:

crytek will not fix it ...that for sure ...but i tell you if i change the sli profile of crysis 2 to the one that battlefield 3 use everything go find with the game ...all the problem with the water and the lag in the game ... despair but everything go to much shiny...its ugly ... so ... if i will find away to use the battlefield profile but with out make it go shiny ... it will be more then fine.
[quote name='Blaire' date='19 January 2012 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1326950928' post='1357776']

i don't say it easy this is way i hope for someone here to help me out...(:

crytek will not fix it ...that for sure ...but i tell you if i change the sli profile of crysis 2 to the one that battlefield 3 use everything go find with the game ...all the problem with the water and the lag in the game ... despair but everything go to much shiny...its ugly ... so ... if i will find away to use the battlefield profile but with out make it go shiny ... it will be more then fine.

Posted 01/19/2012 08:26 PM   
im using sli 460's and drivers 290.53 + whatever profile it set for default from that, I find it fine in dx11. i only get flickers windows in the vehicles when theres volumetric fog, especially after the part where the bridge collapses early on in the game. other then that theres occasional flickers texture for long crack in the roads. everything else is fine.
im using sli 460's and drivers 290.53 + whatever profile it set for default from that, I find it fine in dx11. i only get flickers windows in the vehicles when theres volumetric fog, especially after the part where the bridge collapses early on in the game. other then that theres occasional flickers texture for long crack in the roads. everything else is fine.

Posted 01/23/2012 03:32 PM   
[quote name='SirShrek' date='23 January 2012 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1327332769' post='1359512']
[/quote]

These are Texture Mapping or Z-Buffer Errors, unfortunately often to see... But no SLI or Driver-Thing
[quote name='SirShrek' date='23 January 2012 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1327332769' post='1359512']

These are Texture Mapping or Z-Buffer Errors, unfortunately often to see... But no SLI or Driver-Thing

Posted 01/24/2012 12:38 AM   
[quote name='yosizach' date='17 January 2012 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1326832319' post='1357215']

i have sli with gtx 590

[/quote]

If an SLI profile is too aggressive, it can lead to corruption. The current profile is about as high as we can push it without introducing graphical glitches.
[quote name='yosizach' date='17 January 2012 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1326832319' post='1357215']

i have sli with gtx 590

If an SLI profile is too aggressive, it can lead to corruption. The current profile is about as high as we can push it without introducing graphical glitches.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 01/24/2012 04:52 PM   
THis game has never worked properly with SLI from Day 1.

It's pretty sad that the Dev known for it's groundbreaking technologically advanced games released this garbage that can't even properly work with alternate frame rendering.

Even with my 3 way SLI of 580's (the 3gb versions) I still get FPS drops into the 20's and unplayable mouse-lag when I'm too close to a wall that's being shot.

What the hell is this?
THis game has never worked properly with SLI from Day 1.

It's pretty sad that the Dev known for it's groundbreaking technologically advanced games released this garbage that can't even properly work with alternate frame rendering.

Even with my 3 way SLI of 580's (the 3gb versions) I still get FPS drops into the 20's and unplayable mouse-lag when I'm too close to a wall that's being shot.

What the hell is this?

Posted 02/12/2012 04:57 PM   
Scroll To Top