Favorite SG1/Atlantis characters
I like starting random thread at 3am, anyway. What are your favorite SG1 and Atlantis characters in a top 5 format please :P I'm not asking about SGU because i dont like it.

1- Vala
2- Daniel
3- Jack
4- Adria
5- Teyla
I like starting random thread at 3am, anyway. What are your favorite SG1 and Atlantis characters in a top 5 format please :P I'm not asking about SGU because i dont like it.

1- Vala

2- Daniel

3- Jack

4- Adria

5- Teyla

Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z // i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz 1.28v // 2x4Gb Corsair vengeance DDR3-1600 // EVGA GTX 680 2GB REFERENCE Clock/PCB // Asus VE278Q 27" 1080p // LG Flatron W2242TQ 22" // Intel X25-V 40GB - WD Caviar Black 1TB // Corsair TX750w // Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits

Posted 01/15/2012 08:04 AM   

1- Vala
2- Daniel
3- Jack
4- Adria
5- Teyla

1- Vala

2- Daniel

3- Jack

4- Adria

5- Teyla

Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z // i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz 1.28v // 2x4Gb Corsair vengeance DDR3-1600 // EVGA GTX 680 2GB REFERENCE Clock/PCB // Asus VE278Q 27" 1080p // LG Flatron W2242TQ 22" // Intel X25-V 40GB - WD Caviar Black 1TB // Corsair TX750w // Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits

Posted 01/15/2012 08:04 AM   
The First Prime Of Ophios - Teal'C

The Former First Prime of Ophios - Brae'tak

Lord Ophios Himself

Lord Baal

Lord Yuu

*the system lords, really*

I think the SG teams are complete hypocrites, always going on about how great things are on earth, and how we value freedom, yet they represent one of the most facist and corrupt nations on earth.

Its a nice FAIRYTALE, to think that we are the champions of human rights for the galaxy, but it basically amounts to little more than programming. Literally.

Lord Ophios Himself

Lord Baal

Lord Yuu

I think the SG teams are complete hypocrites, always going on about how great things are on earth, and how we value freedom, yet they represent one of the most facist and corrupt nations on earth.

Its a nice FAIRYTALE, to think that we are the champions of human rights for the galaxy, but it basically amounts to little more than programming. Literally.

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 01/16/2012 11:08 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='16 January 2012 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1326755315' post='1356843']

Lord Ophios Himself

Lord Baal

Lord Yuu

[/quote]

Eww. You probably know i think the same as you about what's really going on in this world but damn, it's just a tv show. It's ok to relax sometime Saijan :P
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='16 January 2012 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1326755315' post='1356843']

Lord Ophios Himself

Lord Baal

Lord Yuu

Eww. You probably know i think the same as you about what's really going on in this world but damn, it's just a tv show. It's ok to relax sometime Saijan :P

Posted 01/16/2012 11:15 PM   
[quote name='Sheena85' date='16 January 2012 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1326755742' post='1356845']
[/quote]

Yeah I know you see things as I do sheena.

I also know its "Just a TV show"

But it is also predictive programming, it conditions people to accept a false paradigm in regards to our position on freedom, and our standing in the galaxy (for the future)

A constant theme of stargate is that you cant tell the retards, because they will all panic and kill each other lol

This is especially hypocritical and hillarious during the 9th season when they are battling the Ori, and they keep saying how BAD the ori are for lying to their followers about their origin and history, and yet at the same time they treat the rest of earth who DONT know about the stargate like nothing more than idiotic cattle, incapable of understanding or being a part of all the wonderfull things going on in the universe, for fear of the danger it might represent.

Its designed to make you feel GLAD that AMERICA is in control of things. And that although their are bad elements in the US government trying to take control, the good guys always win out, and we generally are a good bunch of people because of it.

Its a joke.

But I do love stargate....don't get me wrong.
[quote name='Sheena85' date='16 January 2012 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1326755742' post='1356845']

But it is also predictive programming, it conditions people to accept a false paradigm in regards to our position on freedom, and our standing in the galaxy (for the future)

A constant theme of stargate is that you cant tell the retards, because they will all panic and kill each other lol

This is especially hypocritical and hillarious during the 9th season when they are battling the Ori, and they keep saying how BAD the ori are for lying to their followers about their origin and history, and yet at the same time they treat the rest of earth who DONT know about the stargate like nothing more than idiotic cattle, incapable of understanding or being a part of all the wonderfull things going on in the universe, for fear of the danger it might represent.

Its designed to make you feel GLAD that AMERICA is in control of things. And that although their are bad elements in the US government trying to take control, the good guys always win out, and we generally are a good bunch of people because of it.

Its a joke.

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

Posted 01/16/2012 11:59 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='16 January 2012 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1326758364' post='1356856']

Its a joke.

[/quote]

I'm aware this is programming as we speak but i'm able to watch it in a totally different mindset of "just watching a good scifi show". It's important to know what's going on behind the scene on our planet but we have to keep the ability to forget about it sometimes. I respect you Saijan i hope you don't think the other way but i'm just unsure about your methods to "wake" peoples. If i wasn't aware of all this myself i would probably be scared to see 14 internet links about GMO and Mosanto because i said i ate corn for dinner :P
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='16 January 2012 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1326758364' post='1356856']

Its a joke.

I'm aware this is programming as we speak but i'm able to watch it in a totally different mindset of "just watching a good scifi show". It's important to know what's going on behind the scene on our planet but we have to keep the ability to forget about it sometimes. I respect you Saijan i hope you don't think the other way but i'm just unsure about your methods to "wake" peoples. If i wasn't aware of all this myself i would probably be scared to see 14 internet links about GMO and Mosanto because i said i ate corn for dinner :P

Posted 01/17/2012 12:13 AM   
[quote name='Sheena85' date='17 January 2012 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1326759198' post='1356860']
[/quote]

No doubt your aware of it, or we would not even be having this conversation :)

I to am able to watch things in a different mindset from the mainstream, that is WHY I keep trying to wake people up with facts and evidence, its one thing to be EATING Gentically modified food, its another thing to NOT know your doing it, WHO is making sure it happens, and WHY.

I don't care if you KNOW about it, then willingly choose to comply....but people have gotta know. It all starts with awareness imo.

Same with the law stuff, I don't care if you do not want to "do as I do" and challenge the very authority of the banksters, but you gotta KNOW that it exists, that it CAN be challenged and that it PROVES the whole thing is a fraud in the first place.

And knowledge is never scary in my opinion, its only scary if your viewing it from the perspective of defending your belief structure. If knowledge threatens your own personal status quo, it WILL be viewed as dangerous.
[quote name='Sheena85' date='17 January 2012 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1326759198' post='1356860']

No doubt your aware of it, or we would not even be having this conversation :)

I to am able to watch things in a different mindset from the mainstream, that is WHY I keep trying to wake people up with facts and evidence, its one thing to be EATING Gentically modified food, its another thing to NOT know your doing it, WHO is making sure it happens, and WHY.

I don't care if you KNOW about it, then willingly choose to comply....but people have gotta know. It all starts with awareness imo.

Same with the law stuff, I don't care if you do not want to "do as I do" and challenge the very authority of the banksters, but you gotta KNOW that it exists, that it CAN be challenged and that it PROVES the whole thing is a fraud in the first place.

And knowledge is never scary in my opinion, its only scary if your viewing it from the perspective of defending your belief structure. If knowledge threatens your own personal status quo, it WILL be viewed as dangerous.

Posted 01/17/2012 12:21 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='17 January 2012 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1326759703' post='1356863']
And knowledge is never scary in my opinion, its only scary if your viewing it from the perspective of defending your belief structure.
[/quote]

Well that's what i said, it will scare most people. The elites are using peoples fear to transform the society like they want, i really don't feel like using the same weapon. Usually i tell them to type "New world order" or "one world government" or "shadow government" in google and read about it. Anyway with a computer and internet there's no reason to not know about it. If you don't know it's because you don't want to know.

Edit : If you want to know where my research started -> [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g"]My link[/url]

I've seen this speech on TV a couple years ago (obviously not in 1991, i was only 6 yo back then lol).
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='17 January 2012 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1326759703' post='1356863']

And knowledge is never scary in my opinion, its only scary if your viewing it from the perspective of defending your belief structure.

Well that's what i said, it will scare most people. The elites are using peoples fear to transform the society like they want, i really don't feel like using the same weapon. Usually i tell them to type "New world order" or "one world government" or "shadow government" in google and read about it. Anyway with a computer and internet there's no reason to not know about it. If you don't know it's because you don't want to know.

Edit : If you want to know where my research started ->

I've seen this speech on TV a couple years ago (obviously not in 1991, i was only 6 yo back then lol).

Posted 01/17/2012 12:46 AM   
Yeah Bushes NWO quotes are classic.

It is often said that is the first time the Novo Ordo Seclorum (new order of the ages) is mentioned, but it is not. It goes back much, much further than that.
Yeah Bushes NWO quotes are classic.

It is often said that is the first time the Novo Ordo Seclorum (new order of the ages) is mentioned, but it is not. It goes back much, much further than that.

Posted 01/17/2012 02:23 AM   
And I have to mention! Daniel is my favorite of the Humans in Stargate.

I particularly like the episode where he is in the alternate timeline and he looks himself up, only to discover he is a failed and ridiculed author of what would amount to a "conspiracy" book.

He rings himself up to give himself encouragement lol hillarious.

I particularly like the episode where he is in the alternate timeline and he looks himself up, only to discover he is a failed and ridiculed author of what would amount to a "conspiracy" book.

Posted 01/17/2012 02:24 AM   
Daniel is funny even when he's not trying.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbICGqN1os"]My link[/url]

xD
Daniel is funny even when he's not trying.

xD

Posted 01/17/2012 02:33 AM   
[img]http://lunap.com/motivationals/sga/mckay.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='17 January 2012 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1326767084' post='1356924']

[/quote]
Pretty sure that's in Continuum.

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='17 January 2012 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1326767084' post='1356924']

Posted 01/19/2012 12:29 PM   
[quote name='The Professor' date='19 January 2012 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1326976171' post='1357852']
[img]http://lunap.com/motivationals/sga/mckay.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Yeah I think your right proffessor.

I might watch it when I get home today! lol love that bit.
[quote name='The Professor' date='19 January 2012 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1326976171' post='1357852']

Yeah I think your right proffessor.

I might watch it when I get home today! lol love that bit.

Posted 01/19/2012 10:45 PM   
Scroll To Top