Iran, the new human rights defender?
  1 / 2    
Seriously...

[url="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/iran--the-new-human-rights-defender-.html"]My link[/url]
Seriously...

My link

Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z // i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz 1.28v // 2x4Gb Corsair vengeance DDR3-1600 // EVGA GTX 680 2GB REFERENCE Clock/PCB // Asus VE278Q 27" 1080p // LG Flatron W2242TQ 22" // Intel X25-V 40GB - WD Caviar Black 1TB // Corsair TX750w // Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits

Posted 01/15/2012 12:04 AM   
Seriously...

[url="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/iran--the-new-human-rights-defender-.html"]My link[/url]
Seriously...

My link

Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z // i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz 1.28v // 2x4Gb Corsair vengeance DDR3-1600 // EVGA GTX 680 2GB REFERENCE Clock/PCB // Asus VE278Q 27" 1080p // LG Flatron W2242TQ 22" // Intel X25-V 40GB - WD Caviar Black 1TB // Corsair TX750w // Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits

Posted 01/15/2012 12:04 AM   
[quote name='Sheena85' date='14 January 2012 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1326585846' post='1356056']
Seriously...

[/quote]

Two things:

1. It's commonplace for people to justify their wrongdoings by saying. "LOOK --You do it too!"

2. Iran's horrible human rights record doesn't make the West's any better. It's pretty damn bad too.
[quote name='Sheena85' date='14 January 2012 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1326585846' post='1356056']

Seriously...

My link

Two things:

1. It's commonplace for people to justify their wrongdoings by saying. "LOOK --You do it too!"

2. Iran's horrible human rights record doesn't make the West's any better. It's pretty damn bad too.

Done.

Posted 01/15/2012 12:30 AM   
Seriously...

[/quote]

Two things:

Seriously...

My link

Two things:

Done.

Posted 01/15/2012 12:30 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='15 January 2012 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1326587454' post='1356063']
Two things:

[/quote]

I agree with you. I just thought it was "hilarious" coming from Iran.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='15 January 2012 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1326587454' post='1356063']

Two things:

Posted 01/15/2012 12:50 AM   
Two things:

[/quote]

Two things:

Posted 01/15/2012 12:50 AM   
[quote name='Sheena85' date='14 January 2012 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1326588649' post='1356074']
[/quote]

Which was actually my point.

We can't let the hatred of our adversaries become an excuse to become them.

As much as it pains me to say it --the minister of Iran has a point. It's time to go looking for the planks in our own eyes before we set off morally crusading in search of the sticks in others'.
[quote name='Sheena85' date='14 January 2012 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1326588649' post='1356074']

As much as it pains me to say it --the minister of Iran has a point. It's time to go looking for the planks in our own eyes before we set off morally crusading in search of the sticks in others'.

Done.

Posted 01/15/2012 01:02 AM   
[/quote]

Done.

Posted 01/15/2012 01:02 AM   
Errr, let us not forget that it was the United States and the CIA who empowered the Sha of Iran in the first place during the fifties.

It was during this Coup Detat that they actually learned the basis for the type of warfare the CIA/US has been conducting globally ever since, its far cheaper and more politically palatable to invade and destroy an enemy by covert means.

However, only a fool would think at this stage, that the US is not intending to Invade Iran at some point in the very near future. Not only is it documented in official policies of the Neo Cons, such as the project for the new American Century, places like threeworldwars.com and numerous "conspiracy theorists" have been predicting this exact scenario, timeline included, for at least the last 5 years (some more)

There are currently a total of 5 carrier groups in action, 3 of which are stationed off the Persian Gulf, not far from the straight of Homuz. That is the exact same amount of Carrier groups in action before the invasion of Iraq.

The stage has already been set via predictive programming, ala Battlefield 3, which pretty much simulates the invasion plan, as well as prepares the conciousness of those who play to accept without resistance the continued imperialist expansion policies of the obama nobel peace prize government.
Errr, let us not forget that it was the United States and the CIA who empowered the Sha of Iran in the first place during the fifties.

It was during this Coup Detat that they actually learned the basis for the type of warfare the CIA/US has been conducting globally ever since, its far cheaper and more politically palatable to invade and destroy an enemy by covert means.

However, only a fool would think at this stage, that the US is not intending to Invade Iran at some point in the very near future. Not only is it documented in official policies of the Neo Cons, such as the project for the new American Century, places like threeworldwars.com and numerous "conspiracy theorists" have been predicting this exact scenario, timeline included, for at least the last 5 years (some more)

There are currently a total of 5 carrier groups in action, 3 of which are stationed off the Persian Gulf, not far from the straight of Homuz. That is the exact same amount of Carrier groups in action before the invasion of Iraq.

The stage has already been set via predictive programming, ala Battlefield 3, which pretty much simulates the invasion plan, as well as prepares the conciousness of those who play to accept without resistance the continued imperialist expansion policies of the obama nobel peace prize government.

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 01/16/2012 11:04 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='16 January 2012 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1326755066' post='1356839']

[/quote]

No one will blame the US for invading Iran, and frankly --they shouldn't. Iran is a loose cannon of a nuclear state with open desires for genocide. They've made a point of killing our citizens, and I would have [i]zero[/i] moral qualms with being sent to that campaign.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='16 January 2012 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1326755066' post='1356839']

No one will blame the US for invading Iran, and frankly --they shouldn't. Iran is a loose cannon of a nuclear state with open desires for genocide. They've made a point of killing our citizens, and I would have zero moral qualms with being sent to that campaign.

Done.

Posted 01/18/2012 08:38 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1326875922' post='1357414']
No one will blame the US for invading Iran, and frankly --they shouldn't. Iran is a loose cannon of a nuclear state with open desires for genocide. They've made a point of killing our citizens, and I would have [i]zero[/i] moral qualms with being sent to that campaign.
[/quote]

There is no evidence to suggest Iran has violated the nuclear non proliferation treaty (there is however stockpiles of evidence to suggest Israel pose a nuclear threat to the region, not to mention their refusal to be part of the non proliferation treaty)

http://www.truth-out.org/judy-miller-alert-new-york-times-lying-about-irans-nuclear-program/1325884151

Which is the pretext for their war.

One solution to the created crisis, would be for the US to stop actually FUNDING their nuclear program in the first place:

http://www.infowars.com/flashback-u-s-funds-irans-nuclear-program/

Not to mention, there will be NO DECLARATION, no discussion in the congress, and no seeking of approval from the PEOPLE. Which despite your views on Iran, goes AGAINST everything you supposedly stand for. (in fact, those are the very tyrannical, dictatorial things Iran is accused of doing)

There is absolutely no need to open up yet ANOTHER front in the region, and if they do, China and Russia have openly stated they will not tolerate it. This scenario has been predicted for YEARS now, and has been thoroughly documented in US government official documents.

And, I say again, everything that Iran does and has done, was made possible by the US govt/CIA in the first place. Your government are the authors of their own misfortune. And all that could be stopped if they just submitted themselves to the will of the people, who are increasingly tired of pointless and ridiculously expensive wars.

And btw, Iran openly killed OPERATIVES OF THE CIA, who were COVERTLY WAGING WAR within their borders, by all international rules of war they were WELL within their rights to execute such agent provocatuers, ha, its not like the US does not DO THE SAME, and WORSE.

I do not disagree that Iran does bad things - but the "invaders" and "liberators" who claim to be the champions of freedom for the world, do THE EXACT SAME THINGS they accuse others of:

http://www.infowars.com/how-does-america-compare-to-china-iran-saudi-arabia-and-other-repressive-regimes/
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='18 January 2012 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1326875922' post='1357414']

No one will blame the US for invading Iran, and frankly --they shouldn't. Iran is a loose cannon of a nuclear state with open desires for genocide. They've made a point of killing our citizens, and I would have zero moral qualms with being sent to that campaign.

There is no evidence to suggest Iran has violated the nuclear non proliferation treaty (there is however stockpiles of evidence to suggest Israel pose a nuclear threat to the region, not to mention their refusal to be part of the non proliferation treaty)

http://www.truth-out.org/judy-miller-alert-new-york-times-lying-about-irans-nuclear-program/1325884151

Which is the pretext for their war.

One solution to the created crisis, would be for the US to stop actually FUNDING their nuclear program in the first place:

http://www.infowars.com/flashback-u-s-funds-irans-nuclear-program/

Not to mention, there will be NO DECLARATION, no discussion in the congress, and no seeking of approval from the PEOPLE. Which despite your views on Iran, goes AGAINST everything you supposedly stand for. (in fact, those are the very tyrannical, dictatorial things Iran is accused of doing)

There is absolutely no need to open up yet ANOTHER front in the region, and if they do, China and Russia have openly stated they will not tolerate it. This scenario has been predicted for YEARS now, and has been thoroughly documented in US government official documents.

And, I say again, everything that Iran does and has done, was made possible by the US govt/CIA in the first place. Your government are the authors of their own misfortune. And all that could be stopped if they just submitted themselves to the will of the people, who are increasingly tired of pointless and ridiculously expensive wars.

And btw, Iran openly killed OPERATIVES OF THE CIA, who were COVERTLY WAGING WAR within their borders, by all international rules of war they were WELL within their rights to execute such agent provocatuers, ha, its not like the US does not DO THE SAME, and WORSE.

I do not disagree that Iran does bad things - but the "invaders" and "liberators" who claim to be the champions of freedom for the world, do THE EXACT SAME THINGS they accuse others of:

http://www.infowars.com/how-does-america-compare-to-china-iran-saudi-arabia-and-other-repressive-regimes/

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

Posted 01/18/2012 09:51 PM   
I will stick with playing war game's on pc that way i can just respawn.

I have'nt ever seen anything moral about war,just sometime's it's the lesser of two evil's.
Most often it's just a way for the greedy to get even more not about what's best for either country or it's citizen's.
I will stick with playing war game's on pc that way i can just respawn.

I have'nt ever seen anything moral about war,just sometime's it's the lesser of two evil's.

Most often it's just a way for the greedy to get even more not about what's best for either country or it's citizen's.

Posted 01/19/2012 02:54 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1326923503' post='1357667']
There is no evidence to suggest Iran has violated the nuclear non proliferation treaty
[/quote]

You are not privy to the information which would prove or disprove that. Do not throw anything but IAEA documentation at me and expect me to be swayed on this one. There were no WMDs in Iraq, but they damn sure well are in Iran.

There is however evidence they are trying to --if they have not been successful. Centrifuges are 1930s tech --private Americans have built an detonated warheads as proof of concept. It's just not that hard TBH. Iran has Uranium 235 inside it's own boarders --it is only a matter of time before that regime goes nuclear --against Israel.

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='18 January 2012 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1326923503' post='1357667']
there is however stockpiles of evidence to suggest Israel pose a nuclear threat to the region, not to mention their refusal to be part of the non proliferation treaty
[/quote]

Israel is a declared nuclear power. They made it official a few years back --along with advertising they have a first strike policy. I have no love for the Israeli nation-state over any other people group, but it's not difficult to see why they developed a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. You have never been to the middle east --you have [i]no idea [/i]how much the other Semitic peoples hate the Jews.

[/quote]

We quit a long time ago. The Reagan administration barely wiped the eggs of their faces over that one. We no long deal with them, and the Zionists here at home wouldn't allow a dime to pass into the hands of either their puppet government or into the hands of the mullahs.

[/quote]

You don't have a damn clue about that. It [i]will[/i] be [i]approved[/i] by congress --and you fail to understand [i]why. [/i]They openly murder our citizens, openly kidnap our soldiers --openly threaten [i]you too. [/i]If you'd ever been to the Iran/Iraq boarder you'd know how full of BS the Iranian are when claiming Americans breach their boarders. It's [i]really[/i] obvious when you cross into Iran --it's hard to miss the change in geography.

BTW your arrogance in claiming to understand Americans will soon wear me thin. You are not acquainted with us as a people group --quit sticking words and actions into the collective mouths of a people you only know from the news and possibly a friend or visit. It's the height of hubris.

[/quote]

1. No one will stop us in Iran so long as we don't keep the petroleum for ourselves. BTW we wouldn't --Iran is a [i]very[/i] special case.

2. China ans Russia don't give a rat's ass about the people of Iran, they want the oil. It's Louisiana Sour --we don't want anything but Texas Sweet anymore.

3. Iran will open the front themselves first IMO. You don't have any clue how fast the American military will show up if Israel or Turkey is attacked. --It will be less than 18 hours before we show up with an amphibious fleet, and less than 4 before the bombs start falling. If the attack is nuclear --I will cry for the innocents in Tehran who will die for the Mullahs' evils the rest of my life.

[/quote]

We made mistakes, but that doesn't mean we cannot defend ourselves our our ideological allies. If mistakes disqualified anyone from future attempts at the right thing --neither you nor I could ever do anything again.

[/quote]

You only follow your alternative news sources. They kidnap and murder hikers, missionaries and soldiers all the time too. Spies sign up for the danger and most commit suicide at capture --they have valuable information the Mullahs would not be allowed to have.

[/quote]

I said that at the beginning of this thread. You then proceeded to trot out your high horse --this [i]one[/i] situation would be different. Here's hoping it never happens, but no neutral parties will blame the US if it does.

There is no evidence to suggest Iran has violated the nuclear non proliferation treaty

You are not privy to the information which would prove or disprove that. Do not throw anything but IAEA documentation at me and expect me to be swayed on this one. There were no WMDs in Iraq, but they damn sure well are in Iran.

There is however evidence they are trying to --if they have not been successful. Centrifuges are 1930s tech --private Americans have built an detonated warheads as proof of concept. It's just not that hard TBH. Iran has Uranium 235 inside it's own boarders --it is only a matter of time before that regime goes nuclear --against Israel.

there is however stockpiles of evidence to suggest Israel pose a nuclear threat to the region, not to mention their refusal to be part of the non proliferation treaty

Israel is a declared nuclear power. They made it official a few years back --along with advertising they have a first strike policy. I have no love for the Israeli nation-state over any other people group, but it's not difficult to see why they developed a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. You have never been to the middle east --you have no idea how much the other Semitic peoples hate the Jews.

We quit a long time ago. The Reagan administration barely wiped the eggs of their faces over that one. We no long deal with them, and the Zionists here at home wouldn't allow a dime to pass into the hands of either their puppet government or into the hands of the mullahs.

You don't have a damn clue about that. It will be approved by congress --and you fail to understand why. They openly murder our citizens, openly kidnap our soldiers --openly threaten you too. If you'd ever been to the Iran/Iraq boarder you'd know how full of BS the Iranian are when claiming Americans breach their boarders. It's really obvious when you cross into Iran --it's hard to miss the change in geography.

BTW your arrogance in claiming to understand Americans will soon wear me thin. You are not acquainted with us as a people group --quit sticking words and actions into the collective mouths of a people you only know from the news and possibly a friend or visit. It's the height of hubris.

1. No one will stop us in Iran so long as we don't keep the petroleum for ourselves. BTW we wouldn't --Iran is a very special case.

2. China ans Russia don't give a rat's ass about the people of Iran, they want the oil. It's Louisiana Sour --we don't want anything but Texas Sweet anymore.

3. Iran will open the front themselves first IMO. You don't have any clue how fast the American military will show up if Israel or Turkey is attacked. --It will be less than 18 hours before we show up with an amphibious fleet, and less than 4 before the bombs start falling. If the attack is nuclear --I will cry for the innocents in Tehran who will die for the Mullahs' evils the rest of my life.

We made mistakes, but that doesn't mean we cannot defend ourselves our our ideological allies. If mistakes disqualified anyone from future attempts at the right thing --neither you nor I could ever do anything again.

You only follow your alternative news sources. They kidnap and murder hikers, missionaries and soldiers all the time too. Spies sign up for the danger and most commit suicide at capture --they have valuable information the Mullahs would not be allowed to have.

I said that at the beginning of this thread. You then proceeded to trot out your high horse --this one situation would be different. Here's hoping it never happens, but no neutral parties will blame the US if it does.

Done.

Posted 01/19/2012 03:36 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='19 January 2012 - 03:36 AM' timestamp='1326944213' post='1357754']

Israel is a declared nuclear power. They made it official a few years back --along with advertising they have a first strike policy. I have no love for the Israeli nation-state over any other people group, but it's not difficult to see why they developed a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. You have never been to the middle east --you have [i]no idea [/i]how much the other Semitic peoples hate the Jews.

You don't have a damn clue about that. It [i]will[/i] be [i]approved[/i] by congress --and you fail to understand [i]why. [/i]They openly murder our citizens, openly kidnap our soldiers --openly threaten [i]you too. [/i]If you'd ever been to the Iran/Iraq boarder you'd know how full of BS the Iranian are when claiming Americans breach their boarders. It's [i]really[/i] obvious when you cross into Iran --it's hard to miss the change in geography.

1. No one will stop us in Iran so long as we don't keep the petroleum for ourselves. BTW we wouldn't --Iran is a [i]very[/i] special case.

I said that at the beginning of this thread. You then proceeded to trot out your high horse --this [i]one[/i] situation would be different. Here's hoping it never happens, but no neutral parties will blame the US if it does.
[/quote]

I am short on time right now so I will make this brief.

The one subject I have spent the most time researching in my lifetime is Military Doctrine. So I am keenly aware of the US strike capabilities and I am also aware of what the Russians, Chineese and Iranians are capable of.

What I am most aware of however, is that your armies have done 5 and 6 tours of duty, and that no army, ever, can sustain itself on combined operations for the length of time yours has been in operation, without suffering major problems. Having been ON operations with soldiers from your country before, during my time in the military, I can tell you I was neither impressed with their discipline, or proffesionalism in the field.

In fact, they wanted to scrub a mission during a war game excercise because "the gps broke"

In the NZ army we use a map, and a compass, and we do not turn around when we cannot get a direct sattelite link. 1 example, but there are many more.

You are nowhere near as ready as you might think you are, for a real fight, I pray we never have to witness it however.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='19 January 2012 - 03:36 AM' timestamp='1326944213' post='1357754']

Israel is a declared nuclear power. They made it official a few years back --along with advertising they have a first strike policy. I have no love for the Israeli nation-state over any other people group, but it's not difficult to see why they developed a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. You have never been to the middle east --you have no idea how much the other Semitic peoples hate the Jews.

You don't have a damn clue about that. It will be approved by congress --and you fail to understand why. They openly murder our citizens, openly kidnap our soldiers --openly threaten you too. If you'd ever been to the Iran/Iraq boarder you'd know how full of BS the Iranian are when claiming Americans breach their boarders. It's really obvious when you cross into Iran --it's hard to miss the change in geography.

1. No one will stop us in Iran so long as we don't keep the petroleum for ourselves. BTW we wouldn't --Iran is a very special case.

I said that at the beginning of this thread. You then proceeded to trot out your high horse --this one situation would be different. Here's hoping it never happens, but no neutral parties will blame the US if it does.

I am short on time right now so I will make this brief.

The one subject I have spent the most time researching in my lifetime is Military Doctrine. So I am keenly aware of the US strike capabilities and I am also aware of what the Russians, Chineese and Iranians are capable of.

What I am most aware of however, is that your armies have done 5 and 6 tours of duty, and that no army, ever, can sustain itself on combined operations for the length of time yours has been in operation, without suffering major problems. Having been ON operations with soldiers from your country before, during my time in the military, I can tell you I was neither impressed with their discipline, or proffesionalism in the field.

In fact, they wanted to scrub a mission during a war game excercise because "the gps broke"

In the NZ army we use a map, and a compass, and we do not turn around when we cannot get a direct sattelite link. 1 example, but there are many more.

You are nowhere near as ready as you might think you are, for a real fight, I pray we never have to witness it however.

Posted 01/19/2012 12:00 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='19 January 2012 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1326974434' post='1357840']
[/quote]

The Chinese will be a viable super power in about 15-20 years if their population collapse doesn't destroy them first. They're having blowback on a massive scale from their one-child policy.

The Russians don't have the ability to wage war in any real way. They're still using Soviet era tech for almost everything. The MiG and Sukoi are great kit, but they'd have classic car plates. No army could even hope to compete with our tank crews --Schwarzkopf left us with the greatest tank division the world has seen since WWII.

Iran....is Iran. They don't have the capability to fight Israel let alone the US. They have planes literally rusting on the runways b/c we refuse to sell them the parts to maintain them. It wouldn't even be a fair fight.

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='19 January 2012 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1326974434' post='1357840']
[/quote]

Our troops are tired, yet they plug on. They party hard, yet out in the field they are incredibly professional. They were young boys 10 years ago --Iraq has taught us a few things.

They will be able to continue if need be. They've done so before in Europe --it's built deep into the American military psyche.

You should know --I'm an officer candidate. I'm well aware of our issues, but I don't take kindly to blanket statements about our boys.

[/quote]

How long ago? There was a reliance on tech for a long while in our military, but it's vastly improved in the past 2-3 years.

[/quote]

You military is a very fine one. It is however easier to train such a small number, and our troops are now the only first world military with experience in major combat. The British have minor combat experience --but the Brit zone in Iraq was far safer.

Orienteering is once again mandatory for land forces, as is star navigation in our navy.

You should also remember that we don't send anything but green units to do generic war games anymore. Units with their teeth already cut get sent to far more intense training. Ranger school is no slouch --and it's the easiest advanced training.

[/quote]

We are nowhere near as weak as you think us. When the giant truly wakes --there is no way to stop it.

The Chinese will be a viable super power in about 15-20 years if their population collapse doesn't destroy them first. They're having blowback on a massive scale from their one-child policy.

The Russians don't have the ability to wage war in any real way. They're still using Soviet era tech for almost everything. The MiG and Sukoi are great kit, but they'd have classic car plates. No army could even hope to compete with our tank crews --Schwarzkopf left us with the greatest tank division the world has seen since WWII.

Iran....is Iran. They don't have the capability to fight Israel let alone the US. They have planes literally rusting on the runways b/c we refuse to sell them the parts to maintain them. It wouldn't even be a fair fight.

Our troops are tired, yet they plug on. They party hard, yet out in the field they are incredibly professional. They were young boys 10 years ago --Iraq has taught us a few things.

They will be able to continue if need be. They've done so before in Europe --it's built deep into the American military psyche.

You should know --I'm an officer candidate. I'm well aware of our issues, but I don't take kindly to blanket statements about our boys.

How long ago? There was a reliance on tech for a long while in our military, but it's vastly improved in the past 2-3 years.

You military is a very fine one. It is however easier to train such a small number, and our troops are now the only first world military with experience in major combat. The British have minor combat experience --but the Brit zone in Iraq was far safer.

Orienteering is once again mandatory for land forces, as is star navigation in our navy.

You should also remember that we don't send anything but green units to do generic war games anymore. Units with their teeth already cut get sent to far more intense training. Ranger school is no slouch --and it's the easiest advanced training.

We are nowhere near as weak as you think us. When the giant truly wakes --there is no way to stop it.

Done.

Posted 01/19/2012 01:53 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top