Crysis does not provide promising FPS
First of all, I know that there are a lot of topics already out there. According to the OPS for the GTX 570 I should get an average of about 39 fps. What I do get is an average of 9 fps.
Here are some specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.2 Ghz
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB SATA HDD
ASUS Direct-CU II GTX 570
Cooler Master 850W PSU

I have updated the game to its latest version, but no changes.
Is there any solution for this?
I am running the latest beta drivers from NVIDIA
First of all, I know that there are a lot of topics already out there. According to the OPS for the GTX 570 I should get an average of about 39 fps. What I do get is an average of 9 fps.

Here are some specs:

8GB DDR3 RAM

1TB SATA HDD

Cooler Master 850W PSU

Posted 01/12/2012 01:10 PM   
Here are some specs:

8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB SATA HDD
Cooler Master 850W PSU

Here are some specs:

8GB DDR3 RAM

1TB SATA HDD

Cooler Master 850W PSU

Posted 01/12/2012 01:10 PM   
And what resolution are you using? My 8800 plays Crysis at very high settings/noAA/16xAF/720p at just about 30FPS.
And what resolution are you using? My 8800 plays Crysis at very high settings/noAA/16xAF/720p at just about 30FPS.

i7-970

ASUS P6X58-E Pro

12GB Corsair Vengeance XMP

eVGA 8800GTS 320MB

60GB OCz SSD

500GB HDDs

Posted 02/27/2012 03:28 PM   
You're kinda late, I found out that running beta drivers isn't good for all games. I expected all games to run just fine + promised improvements on for example, BF3. Downgrading to the latest driver solved every issue. I run at maximum settings, so everything on, about 40~50 fps.

But thanks for noticing there are unsolved topics because certain members are too damn lazy to reply. I appreciate your effort.
You're kinda late, I found out that running beta drivers isn't good for all games. I expected all games to run just fine + promised improvements on for example, BF3. Downgrading to the latest driver solved every issue. I run at maximum settings, so everything on, about 40~50 fps.

But thanks for noticing there are unsolved topics because certain members are too damn lazy to reply. I appreciate your effort.

Posted 02/27/2012 03:40 PM   
[quote name='Palmke-NL' date='27 February 2012 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1330357219' post='1375743']

[/quote]

Well glad to see you got it sorted. I personally dont ever use beta anything if I dont have to. Beta is usually code for "bugged". :)
[quote name='Palmke-NL' date='27 February 2012 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1330357219' post='1375743']

Well glad to see you got it sorted. I personally dont ever use beta anything if I dont have to. Beta is usually code for "bugged". :)

i7-970

ASUS P6X58-E Pro

12GB Corsair Vengeance XMP

eVGA 8800GTS 320MB

60GB OCz SSD

500GB HDDs

Posted 02/27/2012 04:30 PM   
Scroll To Top