Zotac mini PC ID 40+ and Onkyo HT-Rc360 or 370 Win 7 desktop shifts left when playing AVI files
My Zotac mini PC ID-40+ works well streaming HDMI video to my 50" THX LG-720P and doing analog sound to my old NEC. I resently bought new Onkyo Reciver HT-RC360 and a 370. This reciever plays every other device hooked up to it quite well but when I watch most AVI files the desktop shifts to the left when I enter full screen mode. If I turn the reciever on and off it corrects the desktop but shuts the AVI down. I-WE, THINK THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE NEW ONKYO products. this problem takes place during the handshaking of the video transitions. Any help here would be helpfull. I hav changed HDMI cables,upgraded COM's on both units. Had the Stoor geeks out and they can't resolve this issue. The 360 and the 370 have diffrent types of CPU's. HELP
My Zotac mini PC ID-40+ works well streaming HDMI video to my 50" THX LG-720P and doing analog sound to my old NEC. I resently bought new Onkyo Reciver HT-RC360 and a 370. This reciever plays every other device hooked up to it quite well but when I watch most AVI files the desktop shifts to the left when I enter full screen mode. If I turn the reciever on and off it corrects the desktop but shuts the AVI down. I-WE, THINK THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE NEW ONKYO products. this problem takes place during the handshaking of the video transitions. Any help here would be helpfull. I hav changed HDMI cables,upgraded COM's on both units. Had the Stoor geeks out and they can't resolve this issue. The 360 and the 370 have diffrent types of CPU's. HELP

Posted 01/12/2012 09:49 AM   

Posted 01/12/2012 09:49 AM   
I am having the exact same problem with an Onkyo HT-RC360 receiver and a computer hooked up with through the hdmi output on a gtx460. Everything looks right but whenever I start to watch a video in fullscreen it shifts to the left. If i turn the screen off or switch inputs it fixes it. I can't figure out a solution.
I am having the exact same problem with an Onkyo HT-RC360 receiver and a computer hooked up with through the hdmi output on a gtx460. Everything looks right but whenever I start to watch a video in fullscreen it shifts to the left. If i turn the screen off or switch inputs it fixes it. I can't figure out a solution.

Posted 02/14/2012 07:39 AM   
Scroll To Top