computer crash display/sound
[url="http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss54/Photoshop475/AK000003.jpg"]this[/url]
toshiba qosmio x305-q701

graphics card:GeForce 9700M GTS
i seem to have a problem with my graphics card and or sound. if i were to play a youtube video my computer crashes the screen with display this. shortly after my sound will go. and the computer will act as if it is in a hibernation state the processors get no activity and it sound liek it trying to boot up.
this

toshiba qosmio x305-q701

i seem to have a problem with my graphics card and or sound. if i were to play a youtube video my computer crashes the screen with display this. shortly after my sound will go. and the computer will act as if it is in a hibernation state the processors get no activity and it sound liek it trying to boot up.

Posted 01/10/2012 12:02 AM   
[quote name='Chimera475' date='09 January 2012 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1326153741' post='1353893']
[url="http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss54/Photoshop475/AK000003.jpg"]this[/url]
toshiba qosmio x305-q701

[/quote]
Are you using the graphics card driver that was provided directly from Toshiba web site? If so, what is the version?
Problem like this one could be cause by many things. Other than problem playing Youtube video, can you use your system for email, gaming or watch DVD videos? What browser and OS are you using?
[quote name='Chimera475' date='09 January 2012 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1326153741' post='1353893']

this

toshiba qosmio x305-q701

Are you using the graphics card driver that was provided directly from Toshiba web site? If so, what is the version?

Problem like this one could be cause by many things. Other than problem playing Youtube video, can you use your system for email, gaming or watch DVD videos? What browser and OS are you using?

NVIDIA Techical Support

Posted 01/13/2012 01:17 AM   
toshiba qosmio x305-q701

[/quote]

this

toshiba qosmio x305-q701

NVIDIA Techical Support

Posted 01/13/2012 01:17 AM   
[quote name='GeforceDave' date='13 January 2012 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1326417465' post='1355288']
[/quote]
I have the lastest graphics update provided by NVidia and yes i can use my system for all of theses. Operating system is windows 8 developer preview(orgional OS was vista x64 bit) i was doing this when i had vista orgionally. and i use internet explorer 10
[quote name='GeforceDave' date='13 January 2012 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1326417465' post='1355288']

I have the lastest graphics update provided by NVidia and yes i can use my system for all of theses. Operating system is windows 8 developer preview(orgional OS was vista x64 bit) i was doing this when i had vista orgionally. and i use internet explorer 10

Posted 01/15/2012 04:48 AM   
[/quote]

Posted 01/15/2012 04:48 AM   
Scroll To Top