optimal settings & control panel
Greetings,

I've been trying to find good settings for my gtx460 and BF3. I've used the suggested settings from nividia's optimal playable settings which btw was pretty close to what I had previously but I don't know what to set my control panel to.

I'm not the best at understanding how computers work but I'm trying to teach myself.

Now that I've found what I feel the best settings for in game. Will my control panel settings affect how the settings in game run. They are all at default as I have never touched them but I hear people talk about control panel settings.

As well, should I use the program settings or global settings. I simply don't understand how these settings work in vs in game settings.

Thank-you for your time. it's much appreciated.
Greetings,

I've been trying to find good settings for my gtx460 and BF3. I've used the suggested settings from nividia's optimal playable settings which btw was pretty close to what I had previously but I don't know what to set my control panel to.

I'm not the best at understanding how computers work but I'm trying to teach myself.

Now that I've found what I feel the best settings for in game. Will my control panel settings affect how the settings in game run. They are all at default as I have never touched them but I hear people talk about control panel settings.

As well, should I use the program settings or global settings. I simply don't understand how these settings work in vs in game settings.

Thank-you for your time. it's much appreciated.

Posted 01/08/2012 03:47 PM   
Scroll To Top