I need help
for some reason I cant get the drop down things (only the black ones)to work if you need any info tell me(sorry I don't know what they are called or where to put this)
the geforce one and i'm on google chrome and i dont know how to take screens of my browser sorry
for some reason I cant get the drop down things (only the black ones)to work if you need any info tell me(sorry I don't know what they are called or where to put this)

the geforce one and i'm on google chrome and i dont know how to take screens of my browser sorry

Posted 01/02/2012 07:38 AM   
Can you elaborate please??

I'm sure the mods can help / forward this on to someone who can - but a printscreen or similar of the specific issue could help them a lot :)
Can you elaborate please??

I'm sure the mods can help / forward this on to someone who can - but a printscreen or similar of the specific issue could help them a lot :)

I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

GPU-Z CPU-Z Ccleaner Driversweeper OCCT

Posted 01/03/2012 11:12 PM   
We'll need a little more information than that in order to assess your problem. Which site you're observing this on, what browser you're using, and any screenshots you can include would be best.
We'll need a little more information than that in order to assess your problem. Which site you're observing this on, what browser you're using, and any screenshots you can include would be best.

GeForce Technical Marketing

Posted 01/03/2012 11:35 PM   
Scroll To Top