Black screen in some games
When I launch some games, I can hear the music/sounds of the game but the screen is all black. I tried changing the resolution and the fullscreen mode of those games but didnt work, still black screen. I have ION2 (Asus EeePC 1215N) with the last drivers installed. Some of the games that i had problems are Penumbra saga and Bit.trip Runner.
When I launch some games, I can hear the music/sounds of the game but the screen is all black. I tried changing the resolution and the fullscreen mode of those games but didnt work, still black screen. I have ION2 (Asus EeePC 1215N) with the last drivers installed. Some of the games that i had problems are Penumbra saga and Bit.trip Runner.

Posted 12/28/2011 04:16 AM   
Can you access the control panel with the latest drivers? My machine (same thing, see signature) won't open it with the system tools installed for my overclocking. I want the latest drivers possible but I have the issue with the control panel stopping me. See my topic on it for more details.
Can you access the control panel with the latest drivers? My machine (same thing, see signature) won't open it with the system tools installed for my overclocking. I want the latest drivers possible but I have the issue with the control panel stopping me. See my topic on it for more details.

System I run: Asus Eee PC 1215N overclocked. CPU speed: 2.3 GHz. ION speed: 625 core, 948 memory, and 1500 shader (all in MHz). 8 Gb memory (all 8 of it usable in my 32 bit Windows 7 OS, ask and I will tell how). Seagate Momentus XT 500 Gb hybrid solid state hard drive. Broadcom wireless card with A,B,G,and dual band N as well as Bluetooth 4.0. All other things stock (for now...).

Posted 12/31/2011 02:40 AM   
Scroll To Top