Windows 7 and GeForce 7200 GS : Graphics Corruption
Hi,

I own a very ancient cart known as Nvidia GeForce 7200GS. I recently installed windows 7 both x86 and x64 and found that after sometime the graphic corruption occurs that too when I'm not in game /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> . In Game its a real bad story /confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':confused:' /> .. For this reason I had to revert back to XP...
May I know how can I avoid the graphics corruption that occurs in and out of game as I'm desperately wanting to use windows 7... The only games that I play are Warcraft Frozen throne and sometimes counterstrike 1.6...
Kindly try to fix this if possible as I've seen that the latest driver supports the 7 series cards but there is no change for this issue from last few updates.
Any work around too is welcomed, kindly dont suggest to buy a new card.

Thx in Advance. /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Hi,

I own a very ancient cart known as Nvidia GeForce 7200GS. I recently installed windows 7 both x86 and x64 and found that after sometime the graphic corruption occurs that too when I'm not in game /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> . In Game its a real bad story /confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':confused:' /> .. For this reason I had to revert back to XP...

May I know how can I avoid the graphics corruption that occurs in and out of game as I'm desperately wanting to use windows 7... The only games that I play are Warcraft Frozen throne and sometimes counterstrike 1.6...

Kindly try to fix this if possible as I've seen that the latest driver supports the 7 series cards but there is no change for this issue from last few updates.

Any work around too is welcomed, kindly dont suggest to buy a new card.

Thx in Advance. /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Posted 12/27/2011 09:48 AM   
Seems the card does not have any respect...
Seems the card does not have any respect...

Posted 12/28/2011 06:07 PM   
Sorry, graphical corruption is likely a dead card.
Sorry, graphical corruption is likely a dead card.

Posted 01/18/2012 02:39 AM   
I dont think so else it would not work on XP too.. no games would work.. right.. but its working..
I dont think so else it would not work on XP too.. no games would work.. right.. but its working..

Posted 01/18/2012 05:44 PM   
Ah, I apologise. I misread your original post.
Ah, I apologise. I misread your original post.

Posted 01/19/2012 06:11 PM   
Scroll To Top